Plugin Contributions

Default [Fixed v1.5.1] Admin Profiles - problem editing existing profile checkboxes

Did a fresh/full install of Zen 1.50 this am, wanted to peek around a bit, get used to the new before getting to upgrading my site. First thing I peeked at was Admin Profiles.
    I either have missed something or tripped on a bug? dunno, but after staring at this for an hour or so, nuking, and reinstalling raw/fresh 2x, my guess is there is a bug floating around here.
    Description of the issue: Admin Profiles -> create NEW profile -> tag up a few items -> Save. Now, when I return to that just saved profile, add/delete items from the profile, they are NOT saved.
    The ONLY time I can affect a change to the admin profile is on CREATION....any attempt to update after creating it is ignored. I have tried about every combination I can think of, read thru the forums, don't see anybody complaining about this, so will guess no one has tried EDITING/CHANGING a recently created profile yet, or?????
    I do run several server apps ie; mod security, configserver CXS, have disabled one at a time, and both assuming this was where things were being caught, to no avail.

So, what have I missed? need new drugs? or ?????

Dave.........

Server:
    ** Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips Mod_Security 2.xConfigServer CXS 2.44
    **PHP Version: 5.3.8 (Zend: 2.3.0) PHP Memory Limit: 32M
    ** Database: MySQL 5.1.56-log
    ** CENTOS 6.2 x86_64 standard

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v1.50 Admin Profiles - problem editing existing profile checkboxes

Here's a code fix for the bug:
    /admin/profiles.php
    line 199:
    change
    Code:
      <form id="profileBoxes" name="profileBoxes" action="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_PROFILES) ?>" method="post">
    to
    Code:
      <?php echo zen_draw_form('profileBoxes', FILENAME_PROFILES, '', 'post', 'id="profileBoxes"') ?>
    Last edited by DrByte; 7 Jan 2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: tiny alteration to add ID tag

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks...
    Confirmed....now editing as advertised.........
    Dave

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Fix included in v1.5.1

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.