Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default NZ site - my PayPal pings out when too many products being purchased.

Using 1.3.9H
    I got better together discount and edit orders module installed
    using OPENHOST New Zealand
    Problem might have started lately or been there for a while
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

When I place a lot of different procuts in my shoppingcart with various different attributes and discounts and press express checkout either PayPal or my site pings out (http://www.pbmarkers.co.nz/ipn_main_handler.php?type=ec). Just comes up a blank screen and if I press f5 the error message

"We were not able to process your order. Please try again, select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance."

comes up....

I have had much larger orders placed in the past than the one I am trying now and this has never happened before?
    I have tried remove the better together discount but still does the same...

When I try the IPNCHECK.PHP file it says everything is OKAY...

Does not to seem to be anything wrong when running debud mode on paypal express either? Can it be my server provider? site seem slower than usual...

can this be paypal? Should I upgrade to the new version of ZenCart?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NZ site - my PayPal pings out when too many products being purchased.

If I place more than five products with attributes Ipn_main_handler cannot handle it and it pings out, or is it PayPal that pings out?

I have had orders with over 27products placed and this has never been a problem before?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NZ site - my PayPal pings out when too many products being purchased.

Is it isolated to just products-with-attributes?
    Is it isolated to one of those specific products?
    Any of those products or their attributes have special characters in their titles? ' " / \ ? [ ] { } $ < > etc

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Is it isolated to just products-with-attributes?
    Is it isolated to one of those specific products?
    Any of those products or their attributes have special characters in their titles? ' " / \ ? [ ] { } $ < > etc
    No it is not connected to a specific product, category and no special characters are being used...

I have emailed paypal, to see if they are having problems...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Worth checking your logs in case the blank page is a result of a PHP error problem: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

just placed four products in the shopping cart, clicked express checkout and it kept on loading for a while, left my site and the boom, blank page. ...clicked f5 and came back to my site saying "we cannot process your.....etc"....

must be some server problem? might sleep on it and try tomorrow maybe...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Worth checking your logs in case the blank page is a result of a PHP error problem: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82
    I can not access the tutorial site, it just gives me forum titles with no pictures, lol...

strange why it works when there is not too many products in shopping cart though...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

PHP errors are recorded in /cache/myDebug-xxxxxx.log files. Check those files for details.

Also, does the same problem occur if you use the normal Checkout button on the Shopping Cart page and choose PayPal from the payment options screen and proceed to the final page of checkout where it then goes to PayPal?

Plugin Contributions

I don't have any debu files, when I emailed paypal they said nothing seem to be wrong.

I have tried different products combinations and this seem to be related to the problem. If I add one products of a certain category I cannot proceed all the way to the pay site on paypal,

it just stops loading with field address in explorer ipn_main_handler.php... "Internet explorer cannot display page"

Yes, it does not matter where the checkout is being done (from cart or the "if you want to register" site)

This is real tricky, I don't know how to read the log files under express checkout either?

I can conclude it is realted to what products with certain combinations i put together that makes this happen.

I will reset master category and price update everything. See if that will sort it out

Plugin Contributions

if I create an account

following does not work

http://www.pbmarkers.co.nz/index.php...ckout_shipping

http://www.pbmarkers.co.nz/ipn_main_handler.php?type=ec

http://www.pbmarkers.co.nz/index.php...ckout_shipping

all these loads for a while then it comes up, "internet explorer cannot display page"

I am also not getting any error logs?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast