Plugin Contributions

Default Search Module that shows all products while entering a keyword or product code?

Hi everyone, just want to ask if it is possible to achieve a search module like google search? Its like when you input a keyword, all products that are associated to it will show like a dropdown. Here is an image of what I want to achieve. I just saw it in one of the websites while browsing.

Name:  search.JPG
Views: 395
Size:  21.0 KB

Im using zencart 1.3.9h

currently i have installed a module called Advanced Search Plus V1.2 but I just want to know if its possible because it is easier to find products in there.

Thank you guys in advance.

Cheers,
    Lala

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Search Module that shows all products while entering a keyword or product code

Hi again, I think what I want is autosuggest. Can anyone guide me on this? I did a research and try everything to achieve this but find no luck. What files should I modify? Ive been modifying includes\modules\pages\advanced_search_result\header_php.php and includes/templates/mytemplate/common/tpl_header.php but the changes i made there dont seem to work. I am not good in ajax nor php but im trying my best to learn those. Any help you extend is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Lala

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Search Module that shows all products while entering a keyword or product code?

found this thread that I think might help me. Someone provided script there but dont know where to start and dont know where to place the code since the author of the script didnt mention where he/she placed it. Here is the thread
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...=115130&page=3

please extend some help, i am stuck and needed to finish this off.

Plugin Contributions

Default Adding Ajax Live Searching to search bar

Hi, is there a module for Ajax Search Module? or can anyone help me how to add an ajax search to my search box? Found this thread which has the same scenario with me but got a bit confused since I dont know where to start and put the code someone provided in there. Here is the link to the thread

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...=115130&page=3

managed to modify the query for my database, now im stucked, dont know what to do next and where to put the php file.

Any help is very much appreciated. I desperately need some help to finish this off.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Adding Ajax Live Searching to search bar

anyone? please hrlp me on this

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Search Module that shows all products while entering a keyword or product code?

I think this is what you are looking for:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189289
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

oh torvista i think i overlooked on this...thank u very much! yes this is what im looking for!