Plugin Contributions

Default Estimated Shipping Calculator - Can I remove "walk in" from the list?

For our two shipping option we offer ground shipping and walk-in. On the shipping estimator it shoes the estimates of ground and of walk in. Its pretty obvious to the cost of "walk in" is 0 dollars. Does anyone know how to make the shipping estimator not display the estimate of walk in shipping?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Estimated Shipping Calculator - Can I remove "walk in" from the list?

They both appear because some shops charge a "handling" fee for store pickup. The problem with trying to remove it from the calculator only is that the defines for it also handle the other places where it appears. There may be some way to do it, but a better geek than me will have to come along.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Estimated Shipping Calculator - Can I remove "walk in" from the list?

hmmm okay well thanks for the info!