(Windows Xampp server)

If an admin/includes/local/configure.php is in use, the code to create the FS_ADMIN constant adds /includes to the path.

I found the Mysql Backup page could not load, citing a path error.
To illustrate this, in backup_mysql.php I changed

PHP Code:
//  if (!get_cfg_var('safe_mode') && $dir_ok == true) {

$dir dir(DIR_FS_BACKUP); 
To
PHP Code:
//  if (!get_cfg_var('safe_mode') && $dir_ok == true) {

echo 'DIR_FS_BACKUP='.DIR_FS_BACKUP.'<br />';//steve

echo 'DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE='.DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE;//steve

$dir dir(DIR_FS_BACKUP); 
Results

1.39 – no local configure
DIR_FS_BACKUP=D:/My Documents/Business/MySite/spanish website/public_html/tienda_139/MyAdmin/backups/
DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE=D:/My Documents/Business/MySite/spanish website/public_html/tienda_139/cache

1.39 – with local configure
DIR_FS_BACKUP=D:/My Documents/Business/MySite/spanish website/public_html/tienda_139/MyAdmin/backups/
DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE=D:/My Documents/Business/MySite/spanish website/public_html/tienda_139/cache

(Note slashes)
1.5 – no local configure
DIR_FS_BACKUP=D:\My Documents\Business\MySite\spanish website\public_html\tienda_15\MyAdmin/backups/
DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE=D:/My Documents/Business/MySite/spanish website/public_html/tienda_15/cache

1.5 – with local configure. Page fails at $dir = dir(DIR_FS_BACKUP); , debug log created.
DIR_FS_BACKUP=D:\My Documents\Business\MySite\spanish website\public_html\tienda_15\MyAdmin\includes/backups/
DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE=D:/My Documents/Business/MySite/spanish website/public_html/tienda_15/cache

I assume its because this configure is a level below the normal one.

An edit to the local configure or using an absolute path is fine by me, its only a locally-used file after all. But still, this would trip up the unwary like me.