Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: StockByAttributes with my stock id MOD 1.0.0

Now my next problem....

It's showing them out of stock in the cart even though they have a qty of 5 for that size.

And the 'Save' button doesn't act like it's working. I click it and nothing happens.
    I'll finish that project tomorrow, I've made enough mistakes today!

Plugin Contributions

A note for future reference....

If you put the model # in quote marks, you can use the same model number for all the sizes like I was originally doing in post #12.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I noticed the distribution SQL file didn't make that field to be unique, I manually made mine unique so I couldn't screw up and use the same part number twice.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Boggled View Post
    Now my next problem....

It's showing them out of stock in the cart even though they have a qty of 5 for that size.

And the 'Save' button doesn't act like it's working. I click it and nothing happens.
    I'm not seeing issues with either of those. I'm guessing the "Save" is on the Qty. edit in the Admin? it works but you have to sync quantities afterwards to make the total change. (at least on my installation) I did have an issue with the product showing out of stock if the item previously added was out of stock. I fixed that one though. You mentioned you have several other MODS installed, are you sure you didn't overwrite a file that something else needed instead of merging the files?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rhuseby View Post
    I'm not seeing issues with either of those. I'm guessing the "Save" is on the Qty. edit in the Admin? it works but you have to sync quantities afterwards to make the total change. (at least on my installation) I did have an issue with the product showing out of stock if the item previously added was out of stock. I fixed that one though. You mentioned you have several other MODS installed, are you sure you didn't overwrite a file that something else needed instead of merging the files?
    I fixed the SAVE button issue. Found the fix in the SBA thread.
    I sync'd the quantities and it's still showing out of stock.
    I did make sure not to overwrite any files, but I guess I could have screwed up merging one.

I've installed SBA ver 1.4.14 on two other carts recently and am having the same 'Out of Stock' in the cart issue with those too, so it must be something I'm not fixing or a setting.

Can you point me in the direction of what you fixed to resolve this issue on your version so I can check my files?

Also...if I try to just zero out a variant instead of delete it, I'm getting another SQL error:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1
    in:
    [insert into `products_with_attributes_stock` (`products_id`,`stock_attributes`,`quantity`,`my_stock_id`) values (1,"2,10,18,19",0,)]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    With the 1.4.14 ver I can just 0 them out and don't have to delete the whole variant.

I apologize for being such a pain I'm usually good at installing mods and can figure out a fix, but this SBA mod is driving me crazy.

Plugin Contributions

No pain at all, some of this is problems with my MOD that I haven't seen and need to fix. Post #2 in this thread has a link to what I did to fix the out of stock message when the previous item was out of stock. I haven't seen the issue with zeroing out but it could be related to the issue that caused you to have to quote the part number. I'll play with it...

I just tried to duplicate the zero out issue using your part number that I had to quote. Couldn't duplicate the issue, it let me zero it out...
    Last edited by rhuseby; 8 Feb 2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Update

Plugin Contributions

I checked and my file has the fix mentioned in post #2.

The problem I'm having is ALL products show out of stock all the time even if they have a qty of 100 units.

It just about has to be something I have set wrong or have edited/merged wrong.

One of the other mods installed is Fast & Easy Checkout, but I still get the same out of stock error even with it turned off.

Plugin Contributions

I just tried to duplicate the zero out issue using your part number that I had to quote. Couldn't duplicate the issue, it let me zero it out...
    Weird. I click on the edit quantity, put 0 as the qty on the next page, hit submit and get the SQL syntax error message.

Wonder if it's tied into the issue I'm having with the out of stock?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Boggled View Post
    Weird. I click on the edit quantity, put 0 as the qty on the next page, hit submit and get the SQL syntax error message.

Wonder if it's tied into the issue I'm having with the out of stock?
    UPDATE: If I add each size with it's own individual model number (eg F1-A-XS), it works to just 0 it out. If I add them in bulk and give all sizes the same model number (eg F1-A), then it throws the error.

Plugin Contributions

I may need to change the code, try quoting the part number:
    "F1-A-XS"
    admin/products_with_attributes_stock.php line #252

$query = 'insert into `'.TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK.'` (`products_id`,`stock_attributes`,`quantity`,`my_stock_id`) values ('.$products_id.',"'.$attributes.'",'.$quantity.','.$my_stock_id.')';

Add quotes around last "'.my_stock_id.'" (same as I had to do to $attributes already.

This should fix that but I think having the same part number for multiple items may be more trouble than it's worth if it's just that one item. I created this specifically to have unique numbers on all variants... I will include this change in the next release. Thanks for pointing it out.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast