Plugin Contributions

Default Quick Re-order aka order_history.php history beyond last order

Hello,
    I've searched the forums for this and checked add-ons, without a solution. I think I may need to hack code, but would appreciate a second opinion.

I would like my Quick Re-oder box to contain a list of ALL previously ordered items, including before the last order submitted. I have experimented with this and the box will contain as long a list of items as my last order held, but the old list doesn't survive once a new order is placed. As this list could get quite long, I would want to hopefully set the max # items displayed.

My scenario is, we have a B2B relationship with another company, and they order on our site on behalf of their customers from a specialized (hidden) category. They would like their few items to always appear in the Quick re-order box.

I tried playing with /includes/templates/templates_default/sideboxes/tpl_order_history.php but I don't see anything therein that readily pertains.

Any ideas?

Thanks very much!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quick Re-order aka order_history.php history beyond last order

BEFORE you do ANYTHING ELSE, you need to upgrade to a current version of Zen Cart. Your old version contains numerous security vulnerabilities that are fixed in the latest version.
    Seriously. Upgrade first.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.