Plugin Contributions

Default Print all outstanding invoices, print Avery labels, mark all orders sent

Hey guys. Can someone tell me if any addons exist that would allow me to do any/all of the following:

* Print all invoices with 'processing' status. I use these invoices as a guide for creating the custom products I sell. It would be great to print out all orders with one click rather than having to click multiple times per order

* Mark all orders with 'processing' status to 'shipped' and have it send the shipped email to customers. Again, I usually create multiple orders at once and it would save time to be able to mark all as shipped at once.

* Create an Avery 5160 label sheet with the shipping addresses of all orders with 'processing' status. Right now I am copy/pasting the address from the order details page for each order. This can be tedious clicking between pages and going to and from the word processor.

Does anything exist that can do any/all of these things? Just trying to find a way to speed things up a bit.

Thanks
    Visit my Decal website: DecalDepot.net

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Print all outstanding invoices, print Avery labels, mark all orders sent

Hey there, I did come across http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=947 which allows you to print a label from a dymo label printer. That would speed up the labels creation bit. Label printers are cheap too and better than having to deal with half used avery sheets which can clog up some printers.

Haven't come across anything for the other parts you want done but it should be simple enough to do so I'd be surprised if someone hasn't!