I recently upgraded to 1.5.0, and at the same time added some products and changed the price on some.

I also deleted a long running coupon that no longer served it's purpose (actually, the code had been published and open to the public...).

One thing I should mention - when a customer buys a product (a script) they are eligible to download any future upgrades as they become available - for free - simply by going to their history and locating the link. I do this because the upgrades are due to the venders changing the webpages I scrape, not for any real "improvements" to the script itself. And one vender has made at least 15 changes in the past year...it keeps me busy!

Since then, a few customers had a problem getting a download link for the products they purchased - I was able to set up special coupons for them to do that in a separate free order, but a few seem to never get the link, no matter how I set up the coupon. I even made one couple open for ALL products (telling him it was only for the one he wanted) and he still couldn't make it work. A further complication is that he is paying with an e-check, and PayPal takes days to process that...and his order sits in the "pending" bucket. But even after it cleared, the status hadn't changed - and I couldn't figure out how to make his link available.

Where should I look to make these changes? What steps do I need to take?