I have an issue that I would sincerely appreciate help with! I've been using the forum for a year now (on a daily basis) and have always found help for every single issue -- except this one :)

I'm using the Multiple Store Pickup addon. Similar to the person in that thread, my store has a lot of pick-up locations however, the radio buttons are working great! My question is this, "How would I go about sorting the invoices by delivery location for easy packing?" Also, or more importantly (for this store) how would I go about creating some type of report that would show me which store has the most total sales (it doesn't have to be broken down by product etc, although that would be wonderful too -- just total sales within a given period.) I do have the sales report module installed.

More specifically, I'm trying to identify these things (in order of importance):

1. Which "delivery drop-off locations" have the most sales on a monthly basis. So the sales people can be rewarded.

2. If at all possible, I would like to sort the invoices by delivery location so it isn't necessary to print out (for example 100 invoices and then manually sort them by group for the delivery guy.)

3. Group product ids by Delivery Location -- so eventually we can change delivery dates for Delivery Locations according to like orders so the kitchen can make batches of food at a time.

I know this is a tall order! If there is any way to simply accomplish #1 I would be thrilled.

Many thanks!!!
Mary