Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Category links not going to the right page...

AHA... The CEON URI Mapper might be the culprit then?

What should I be looking for?

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I've eliminated the CEON rewrite rule and that's not it. It still goes to where I don't want it to go.

The link that is showing on the tab: peppermaster.com/chili_pepper_elixirs is not a subdirectory, it is a subcategory in my catalog of products. But either way, it should be pointed at peppermaster.com/peppermaster-shop/chili_pepper_elixirs

It's not the CEON, unless there's another place it's redirecting the address to use the db on the root rather than the db on the subdirectory.

Since the tab is painted by the Flyout and the EZ pages calls to the db, I figured it would be one of those two.

I guess the big problem is that I don't understand how (where?) the code is that is calling the lists that are created in the tabs.

Everything else in the tab is pointed to where it's supposed to be pointed. I don't understand why these pages (products and ez-pages) are being called differently (ie off the root directory rather than the defined subdirectory which should be functioning as the root)... unless there's an overwrite in one of the modules that hardcodes it to go to the root to find its db entry. And I'm at a loss for what I should be looking for.

Plugin Contributions

Right. It was the peppermaster-shop subdirectory I was referring to that isn't being added to those URL's. Since it's only those that aren't right, it has to have to do with the Ceon stuff. I haven't used that mod, so I can't help there.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    Right. It was the peppermaster-shop subdirectory I was referring to that isn't being added to those URL's. Since it's only those that aren't right, it has to have to do with the Ceon stuff. I haven't used that mod, so I can't help there.
    Ugh. well, if no-one else chimes in here, at least I know which module I probably have to ask about.

Thanks for the old college try.

Plugin Contributions

Quick follow up for anyone else having this problem.

I'm using a subdirectory for my test folder and without major modifications... CEON didn't say which... the problem I was having would be persistent. In this case, a simple matter of turning the CEON URI Mapping off until I go live solved the addressing problem.

FYI if one has to test because they've got a live site, they recommend using a subdomain rather than a subdirectory.

Apparently, my way is "unprofessional"... That's why I don't make the big bucks for this, I guess.
    Last edited by Pepperfire; 1 Feb 2012 at 10:51 PM. Reason: typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12