Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Remove Add to cart button when product is call for price in Featured Products

Hi fellow zenners, I need your help on this. How can I remove the add to cart button when product is marked as call for price in Featured Products on my index page. What files am I going to modify.

This forum helped me a lot in building my online store.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    lala

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Remove Add to cart button when product is call for price in Featured Products

the call for price is working perfectly on all products listing, new products listings,featured products listing and product listing of every category. I want the featured products on index page to be like that. As of now, it only shows the call for pricing text but still displays the add to cart button. And is it possible to have two defines on includes/languages/english.php for call for price?One for the featured products on index page and the other one is for the rest of the pages. Sorry, I cant provide you url for i am currently working on localhost. Perhaps I can give you screenshots which might help.

Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Remove Add to cart button when product is call for price in Featured Products

this is the screenshots of what i want

Name:  call_for_price.JPG
Views: 548
Size:  21.2 KB

Cheers,
    lala

Plugin Contributions

anyone please? sorry for being such a pain. Ive searched the net for long hours now but cant seem to find the solution to my problem.

Plugin Contributions

We might be able to advise if we could see the site.

Plugin Contributions

If you go into your define_main_page.php in your define editor in admin and add this at the end..

<style type="text/css">
    .buttons {display:none}
    </style>

...It will get rid of all the add to cart buttons on the front page.

I don't think you will be able to pick and choose easily to remove them, as you have a Template Monster template which has been heavily hacked from the original Zencart template style.

Plugin Contributions

thanks stevesh and dgent for the reply. I just uploaded the site and here is the link

https://spares.cncmachinery.com.au/i...ain_page=index

I want the add the add to cart button be disable when a product is marked as call for price. How can I achieve that?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Your custom template's featured-products code apparently wasn't designed to support the advanced features such as call-for-price or login-for-price. You'll need to edit that template to add in the business logic needed to accomplish your desired result.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

DrByte would you mind guiding me in doing it? like what file specifically am I going to edit. I was thinking if /includes/modules/my_template/featured_products.php was the right one to modify

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Yes, that's probably the right file to look at, since that file prepares the content which the template file simply displays when it's called.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast