Plugin Contributions

red flag Issues installing Stock by Attributes

Hello, my website is completely down with: "HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request." ever since I tried to install the Stock by Attributes addon. I checked the cache folder and found the following errors:

[01-Feb-2012 14:34:10] PHP Warning: require(index_filters/default_filter.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /shop/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php on line 49

However, I never deleted, added, or even modified any files within neither the modules/pages/index directory nor the /index_filters directory. I am not updating the addon, it is a first-time install. Any ideas on where I could have gone wrong? Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Issues installing Stock by Attributes

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyweapon View Post
    Hello, my website is completely down with: "HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request." ever since I tried to install the Stock by Attributes addon. I checked the cache folder and found the following errors:

[01-Feb-2012 14:34:10] PHP Warning: require(index_filters/default_filter.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /shop/includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php on line 49

However, I never deleted, added, or even modified any files within neither the modules/pages/index directory nor the /index_filters directory. I am not updating the addon, it is a first-time install. Any ideas on where I could have gone wrong? Thanks in advance.
    I'm just a user, not the developer, however I am fairly versed with PHP and Zen Cart, so I thought I'd post the solution I believe I found:

The Stock by Attributes module includes a file (includes/functions/functions_lookups.php) that overrides the default functions, one of them being zen_get_index_filters_directory

That function is updated in v1.5 from the version they include.

HOWEVER, they include that file because the override two functions to pick up the stock by attributes:
    zen_check_stock
    and
    zen_get_products_stock

So, in order to correct this I copied the v1.5 core file "functions_lookups.php", replaced ONLY those two functions, and uploaded/used that file.

This seems to correct the issue, and my site now loads properly. I'll repost if I find any other issues that need to be addressed in this module.