Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Snaf (1.5.1 and 1.5.3)?

Quote Originally Posted by niccol View Post
    What is your setting in:

admin>>product listing>>Display Product Listing Default Sort Order
    That is blank

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Snaf

I could "fix" it by changing the order of the options in the code; not elegant :)
    Code:
    <?php } // reset to store default ?>
    <option value="6" <?php echo ($disp_order == '6' ? 'selected="selected"' : ''); ?>><?php echo TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_PRODUCTS_DATE_DESC; ?></option>
    <option value="1" <?php echo ($disp_order == '1' ? 'selected="selected"' : ''); ?>><?php echo TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></option>
    <option value="2" <?php echo ($disp_order == '2' ? 'selected="selected"' : ''); ?>><?php echo TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_PRODUCTS_NAME_DESC; ?></option>
    <option value="3" <?php echo ($disp_order == '3' ? 'selected="selected"' : ''); ?>><?php echo TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_PRODUCTS_PRICE; ?></option>
    <option value="4" <?php echo ($disp_order == '4' ? 'selected="selected"' : ''); ?>><?php echo TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_PRODUCTS_PRICE_DESC; ?></option>
    <option value="5" <?php echo ($disp_order == '5' ? 'selected="selected"' : ''); ?>><?php echo TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></option>
    <option value="7" <?php echo ($disp_order == '7' ? 'selected="selected"' : ''); ?>><?php echo TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_PRODUCTS_DATE; ?></option>
    </select>
    But now I cannot elect other options
    Last edited by marton_1; 26 Apr 2017 at 12:18 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Wish I had never touched it, now I have problems with this code around line 21
    Code:
    <? foreach($_GET as $key=>$value)
    I had to change it to
    Code:
    <? foreach($_GET as $key=&gt;$value)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    Wish I had never touched it, now I have problems with this code around line 21
    Code:
    <? foreach($_GET as $key=>$value)
    I had to change it to
    Code:
    <? foreach($_GET as $key=&gt;$value)
    That is nood right.
    Your php configuration probably does not support short code. Better try this
    Code:
    <?php foreach($_GET as $key=>$value)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    That is nood right.
    Your php configuration probably does not support short code. Better try this
    Code:
    <?php foreach($_GET as $key=>$value)
    Great, that worked fine; thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I tried installing v1.3 and when logging in admin I get error: "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again"

I believe it has to do with language (see https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Snaf/page10#93) since I installed it on local machine which is an English install, while the one failing is an Italian and English install.

Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What's in the /log/myDebug-adm-xxxxxx.log file generated when that message appeared?

Ref: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...-and-try-again

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by keneso View Post
    Hi
    I tried installing v1.3 and when logging in admin I get error: "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again"

I believe it has to do with language (see https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Snaf/page10#93) since I installed it on local machine which is an English install, while the one failing is an Italian and English install.

Thank you.
    we can confirm your belief by posting the information contained in your debug logs, as indicated by this page:

https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?311

we can then address the specific problem you are having.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you.
    BTW I forgot to mention it is 1.55e

This is the error log

Code:
    [01-Jan-2018 14:54:31 Europe/London] Request URI: /shop/admin/login.php, IP address: 2.234.145.206
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/public_html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/public_html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/public_html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/public_html/shop/admin/includes/init_includes/init_snaf.php:111]
    #5  require(/public_html/shop/admin/includes/init_includes/init_snaf.php) called at [/public_html/shop/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #6  require(/public_html/shop/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/public_html/shop/admin/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #7  require(/public_html/shop/admin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/public_html/shop/admin/login.php:9]

[01-Jan-2018 14:54:31 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' 900, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''True'',''False''),')' at line 2 :: INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES
    	(NULL, 'Use Product Listing Format for All Products', 'USE_PRODUCT_LISTING_FOR_ALL_PRODUCTS', 'False', 'Use Product Listing Format instead of the Default All Product Format <br/><br/>
    This will make some of the settings on this page inactive as the product listing settings will be used.', , 900, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''True'',''False''),') ==> (as called by) /public_html/shop/admin/includes/init_includes/init_snaf.php on line 111 <== in /public_html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167
    BTW
    When trying to uninstall I followed the instructions of readme, and after I got a totally blank page when going to admin area login, I found that the file config.snaf.php was stille there, and after I removed it I could access the admin area, perhaps it should be added to the uninstall instruction.

Plugin Contributions

there looks to be a problem with your database.

if you go to the admin -> tools -> developers tool kit -> Search in Configuration Settings/Keys

and then search for

PRODUCT_ALL_LIST_GROUP_ID

what is the result?

specifically, under group, does it say:

All Listing

and if it does, its entirely possible that the admin sanitizer or something else is coming into play.

the config id for all products is not getting found. why they use the group title as opposed to the key_name, well you got me. but that looks to be the problem from your log file. the 2 commas, before the 900 -> you should have the group id number there.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast