I know I have posted this elsewhere, but I have come to realise that this type of mod is not in existence, so perhaps if I put out some feelers in this area, some very clever person might be able to help.

Basically we are a wholesaler and sell items usually in bulk e.g.

Price: 8.88
Product Count per Box: 24 (This is an additional product field)
Recommended Retail Price per Unit: 0.60 (This is an additional product field)

The Count and RRP file are extra product fields. I want to advertise to the buyer (i.e. the retailer in this case) the POR (profit on realisation).

I thought that perhaps the MSRP mod could lend itself to this. Therefore the POR would have to take into account that the actually unit price is 8.88/24 = 0.37 per product. But the VAT has to be included here too as the RRP includes the VAT. We do include the VAT on Display Price only at Checkout. This would bring the unit price to 45.5p and thus the Retail Profit is 33%.

As wholesalers this is one way of promoting sales by attracting buyers based on their potential profit margin.

So just wondering if anyone had any ideas how to do this or is there another module out there that might be suitable. I think this would be a good module to develop probably more for the wholesale trade though.

I know there is quite alot of detail in this but may be someone can point me in the right direction. Cheers.