Threaded View

Default Dev Site loading extremely slow

For the past few months I have been working and modifying V1.5 and finally uploaded to a dev to test my site only to find that any page loads fast but then something is still loading and it takes approx. 6 seconds for the page to fully load, this causes additional images to display in full page rather then the zen lightbox as can be seen here. http://dev.mysurplus.ca/index.php?ma...products_id=20
    If one clicks on the main image right after the page loads it will display full page, if you wait about 5 seconds and the click on the main image it will display properly in the zen lightbox so obviously something is very slow loading. I figured it would be some add on that I installed so I created another subdomain and installed a fresh copy of the latest V1.5 and lo and behold it acts the same way. As seen here http://dev.nostik.ca/ the speed test also reveals that it takes about 6 seconds to load. I have 2 websites on the same server that load in under 1 second with a lot more content so it is not my server.
    I also have the same zen sites on my local and they load just fine without delay.
    Would somebody have an answer to this please ?.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by DrByte; 15 Feb 2012 at 02:29 AM. Reason: remove zenid -- NEVER POST A zenid IN YOUR URL!!!!