Default PayPal payment problem - UK

Hi,

Hope someone can help me with an urgent problem.

Recently upgraded to version 1.3.9h and I am using Paypal as my only payment solution. I have paypal website payments pro and express checkout.

I have paypal setup so that I dont take the payment immediately at the time of order in case I dont have the items in stock - I then have the option to 'capture' the funds in the paypal account when I am ready to ship.

The problems I have are as follows:

Loads of payments in my paypal account which say they are ready to be captured - BUT NO CORRESPONDING ORDER in my Zen Cart so I dont know what they ordered! Also all these payments in the paypal account are missing the carriage charge.... I have also had loads of people ringing up saying that paypal keeps redirecting them back to the second stage of my cart saying that they need to correct the address.....

I did think this was a Zen Cart problem so I upgraded from 1.3.8 to 1.3.9h - PAYPAL say its a fault with Zen Cart but I have read enough to see thats no the case!

So can somebody please please help me sort this out -

I am getting some people placing orders that come through OK but against all of them the reference in Zen Cart says 'paypalhss flat'.... previously was getting payments with the references 'paypal flat' or 'paypal free'.....

My shop is at http://www.talkangling.co.uk/tackle/

Regards,

Simon

My website is - http://www.talkangling.co.uk
    Last edited by Kim; 17 Feb 2012 at 09:32 PM.

Default Re: PayPal payment problem - UK

Anyone help me with this one? Dont mind paying if there is a solution that sorts the issue out for me!

Please help!

Can nobody help with this?? Surely there is someone who can support Zen Cart!!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If you're using "PayPal Website Payments Pro - Hosted", then that's an addon that you obtained from someplace other than Zen Cart. It doesn't come built-in to Zen Cart core code.

Where did you get that addon from?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Its one of the otions listed in the 'Payment modules' in Zen cart.... its the one second from the bottom!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

No, there's no "Hosted" option in a fresh clean install of official Zen Cart code.
    Hence the question: where did you get that from? Who installed Zen Cart for you? What addons did they inject on your behalf?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.