Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default display product attributes on checkout payment page

I would really appreciate if anyone can help here. i have a product that is going to be billed monthly if a customer opts in. There is an attribute setup on the product info page as a checkbox that says "ship this product monthly?" If the customer checks this box, the attribute is output to the shopping cart page below the product image. (ship this product monthly? Yes)

I need to have this attribute displayed on the cart payment page. I have gone into the shopping cart page to try and snag the php that appears to call the attribute to see if i could just place it on the payment page. no luck.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: display product attributes on checkout payment page

I found this old thread from 2006.

I do not know if it still works for ver.1.3.9, I too would love to have this work on my checkout page only as well.

Could someone please look at this with zencart experience and let us know if this would work in ver 1.3.9

>>>>>>>>>>> includes/module/pages/shopping_cart/header_php.php <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    line 93 for me:
    change

Code:
    $attributes = "SELECT popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefixto

Code:
    $attributes = "SELECT popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pa.attributes_imageline 123 for me:
    after

Code:
    $attrArray[$option]['price_prefix'] = $attributes_values->fields['price_prefix'];Add:

Code:
    $attrArray[$option]['attributes_image'] = $attributes_values->fields['attributes_image'];
    >>>>>>>>>>>> templates/template_default/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

change line 85 from (line 85 for me)

Code:
    <a href="<?php echo $product['linkProductsName']; ?>"><span id="cartImage" class="back"><?php echo $product['productsImage']; ?></span><span id="cartProdTitle"><?php echo $product['productsName'] . '<span class="alert bold">' . $product['flagStockCheck'] . '</span>'; ?></span></a>to

Code:
    <a href="<?php echo $product['linkProductsName']; ?>"><span id="cartProdTitle"><?php echo $product['productsName'] . '<span class="alert bold">' . $product['flagStockCheck'] . '</span>'; ?></span></a>
    line 89 for me:
    before:

Code:
    echo $product['attributeHiddenField'];ADD:

Code:
    if (isset($product['attributes']) && is_array($product['attributes'])) {
    echo '';

}else {
    ?><span id="cartImage" class="back"><?php echo $product['productsImage']; ?></span><?PHP
    }
    line 101 for me:
    directly after

Code:
    foreach ($product['attributes'] as $option => $value) {add

Code:
    echo zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value['attributes_image'], $products[$i]['name'], IMAGE_SHOPPING_CART_WIDTH, IMAGE_SHOPPING_CART_HEIGHT);

Plugin Contributions

You could try this code on the tpl_checkout_payment_default.php from the checkout_confirmation:
    Code:
          <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" id="cartContentsDisplay">
            <tr class="cartTableHeading">
            <th scope="col" id="ccQuantityHeading" width="30"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY; ?></th>
            <th scope="col" id="ccProductsHeading"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></th>
    <?php
      // If there are tax groups, display the tax columns for price breakdown
      if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) {
    ?>
              <th scope="col" id="ccTaxHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TAX; ?></th>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
              <th scope="col" id="ccTotalHeading"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL; ?></th>
            </tr>
    <?php // now loop thru all products to display quantity and price ?>
    <?php for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) { ?>
            <tr class="<?php echo $order->products[$i]['rowClass']; ?>">
              <td  class="cartQuantity"><?php echo $order->products[$i]['qty']; ?>&nbsp;x</td>
              <td class="cartProductDisplay"><?php echo $order->products[$i]['name']; ?>
              <?php  echo $stock_check[$i]; ?>

<?php // if there are attributes, loop thru them and display one per line
        if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0 ) {
        echo '<ul class="cartAttribsList">';
          for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
    ?>
          <li><?php echo $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . nl2br(zen_output_string_protected($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'])); ?></li>
    <?php
          } // end loop
          echo '</ul>';
        } // endif attribute-info
    ?>
            </td>

<?php // display tax info if exists ?>
    <?php if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1)  { ?>
            <td class="cartTotalDisplay">
              <?php echo zen_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']); ?>%</td>
    <?php    }  // endif tax info display  ?>
            <td class="cartTotalDisplay">
              <?php echo $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']);
              if ($order->products[$i]['onetime_charges'] != 0 ) echo '<br /> ' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['onetime_charges'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], 1);
    ?>
            </td>
          </tr>
    <?php  }  // end for loopthru all products ?>
          </table>
          <hr />
    place it above the line:
    Code:
    <fieldset id="checkoutOrderTotals">
    and see if that is what you are looking for ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I tried the code but it still shows the tanktop in the defalt image and white, instead of the black when I choose that attribute.

this is my test site if you would like to see it.

http://www.sinecurewine.com/catalog/index.php

I am working with the relaxed tank, and I have rollover images working in the product type, from one of the mods. Do you think this could be the issue?

Plugin Contributions

You need to fix your site ... some links use the /catalog some use /cgi/store ...

When using the cart for /catalog and actually getting to the /catalog checkout I seem to have the right attributes on the checkout_payment ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I am sorry I should have been more clear, I am getting ready to push the test shopping site up to the full site so some links on the above sections go to the live site. I am moving away from CGI to zencart, but I need to have it all working first.

I am a little confused when you say you see "catalog and actually getting to the /catalog checkout"

When I am at this stage of the purchase
    "http://www.sinecurewine.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart&number_of_uploads=0"

I see a white thumb nail of the garment and not the black. I would like to see a black one when I choose that attribute, I am sorry for not been clear.

Plugin Contributions

I think I may have messed everything up in regards to what I am attempting.

After a person selects a garment with the option of black, I would like for them to see the thumb nail of the garment in black in their shopping cart. which is one of my rollover thumb nails from the product page.

I have this code from a closed thread in 2008, but I do not know if it is still valid with 1.3.9

First open: includes > modules > pages > shopping_cart > header_php.php

Look around line 93 for this:

Code:
    $attributes = "SELECT popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefixand add: pa.attributes_image to the list

Next, scan a little further down (around line 117) for this:

Code:
    $attrArray[$option]['products_options_name'] = $attributes_values->fields['products_options_name'];
    $attrArray[$option]['options_values_id'] = $value;
    $attrArray[$option]['products_options_values_name'] = zen_output_string_protected($attr_value) ;
    $attrArray[$option]['options_values_price'] = $attributes_values->fields['options_values_price'];
    $attrArray[$option]['price_prefix'] = $attributes_values->fields['price_prefix'];and add:
    $attrArray[$option]['attributes_image'] = $attributes_values->fields['attributes_image'];

Save and upload this file.

Now find: includes > templates > YOUR_TEMPLATE_NAME > templates > tpl_shopping_cart_default.php

Look around line 98:

Code:
    <li><?php echo $value['products_options_name'] . TEXT_OPTION_DIVIDER . nl2br($value['products_options_values_name']); ?></li>and change to the following:

<li><?php echo $value['products_options_name'] . TEXT_OPTION_DIVIDER . zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value['attributes_image']); ?></li>

Any suggestion would greatly be appreciated, and I can promise coffee on the way.

Plugin Contributions

Your code works fine, but you are using an add on to manage the displayed attribute images if I am not mistaken ...

Look in the Admin at the Product in the Attributes Controller ...

What is the actual image on the Black Attribute?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I am.

It sounds like I need to better understand the attributes mod. What I am glening from your comments is that there is a way to select the black thumb nail with the attribute. I will have to find some text to better understand, sorry.

Plugin Contributions

Check the black attribute ... is the black image on that?

If not, are you able to add the black image to the black attribute or does that cause a problem?
    Linda McGrath

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast