Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Spanish Language Pack

In the v1.57a version the footer appears to be messed up in the Spanish language. The link back to the site does not have the sites name from the "My Store" "Store Name" listed inside of it. Also the "powered by Zen Cart" appears to have problems.

Plugin Contributions

In the v1.57a version the footer appears to be messed up in the Spanish language. The link back to the site does not have the sites name from the "My Store" "Store Name" listed inside of it. Also the "powered by Zen Cart" appears to have problems.
    The branch 157 will always refer to the current release version which is now 157c.

Yes, there was a missing closing tag on the store link. Fixed.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    The branch 157 will always refer to the current release version which is now 157c.

Yes, there was a missing closing tag on the store link. Fixed.
    Steve,

Scott found a problem in /files/ADMIN_NAME/includes/languages/spanish/coupon_restrict.php there is a missing "'" at the end of the assignment.

46c46
    < define('TEXT_STATUS_TOGGLE_TITLE', 'Pinche aquí para alternar el estatus de la restricción);
    ---
    > define('TEXT_STATUS_TOGGLE_TITLE', 'Pinche aquí para alternar el estatus de la restricción');

And /files/includes/languages/spanish/ask_a_question.php

There is an extra "'" at the beginning of the assignment in this file.

< define('ENTRY_EMAIL_NAME_CHECK_ERROR',''El nombre es correcto? El campo precisa un m▒nimo de ' . ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH . ' car▒cteres. Int▒ntelo otra vez.');
    ---
    > define('ENTRY_EMAIL_NAME_CHECK_ERROR','El nombre es correcto? El campo precisa un m▒nimo de ' . ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH . ' car▒cteres. Int▒ntelo otra vez.');

Thank you!

Shrimp

Plugin Contributions

ok, fixed. Still better to report these temporary things on Github, it's not useful information for the thread.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    ok, fixed. Still better to report these temporary things on Github, it's not useful information for the thread.
    Will try to do this for you! I am very unfamiliar with GitHub.

Plugin Contributions

I am very unfamiliar with GitHub.
    Just open an account and open an issue in the relevant repository. Nothing else to do.

To learn more about how Github works, watch the videos from the Gitkraken website. To actually use Github, I recommend Gitkraken.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

torvista, I am working on updating the Italian pack to 1.5.7c.... is the email directory still used or is that now obsolete?

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

I have a question about the zc_install feature of the language pack. What causes the spanish language file to be used during the install process? I would like to test this out. I have changed the language of my computer and changed the language of my browser but it did not change the install language....

Plugin Contributions

email directory was needed before 157 as "Dear Sir" was hardcoded. So from 157 email is not needed, although can of course be used to produce different style emails for different languages.

If all the languages files are in the right place, a language choice should be offered in the first page of the installer.
    Name:  Clipboard01.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  13.9 KB

If it doesn't, you could try and check it/force it adding the parameter:
    zc_install/?lng=es_es
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Thank you!

I may have found some other things that may need to be fixed or maybe I need to learn something....

Zen_Cart-Spanish_Language_Pack/files/includes/templates/responsive_classic/buttons/spanish/

This directory has an image in it that looks the same as the regular button..... just wondering why it is needed and no other buttons were not needed.

also....
    Zen_Cart-Spanish_Language_Pack/files/includes/templates/responsive_classic/

Would not these images if loaded onto an english cart replace the english buttons with the spanish button?

Should the images in that directory be put in an images/spanish/ directory?

The same thing for the "template_default" template shouldn't there be an images/spanish directory or wouldn't the default install language images be overwritten?

Thank you!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast