Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Spanish Language Pack

I installed the files and now I can see the admin site has drop down on the top left of the screen. On the customer site everything stays in English and I can't see where I can switch over to spanish. I don't know if this is done with a browser setting, microsoft windows/ mac osx setting, or I don't have something installed correctly. How do I switch my test site to the spanish version?

under the admin I added the language with the following settings.
    Name: Espanol
    Code: es
    Image: icon.gif
    Directory: spanish
    Sort Order:0

the actual site if you need to see it is http://onlineorder.sshorepizza.com

Thank you for your help!

Plugin Contributions

It should detect the browser language or preferred content and switch automatically...or you have to enable the languages sidebox to allow manual switching.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    It should detect the browser language or preferred content and switch automatically...or you have to enable the languages sidebox to allow manual switching.
    Thank you. The sideboxes did it. Hopefully the browser settings work for everyone else.

Plugin Contributions

I have most of the site set up. So I tried a test order. The admin email came to me in spanish which I can't read. :) Is there away to make the admin emails only send in English while the customer receives the Spanish email?

Plugin Contributions

while anything is possible, given enough time, effort and money...I think the exercise would be completely pointless as all the emails will contain the same text apart from the order details: one pass though Google translate the first time and you are done!
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Okay thank you.
    I use this to take orders in a pizza delivery restaurant. Not your typical usage for Zen-Cart I know but often we are busy and just looking to speed up the process. Our area is about 50% spanish speakers so this module is ideal for them to order online. Unfortunately I don't have many bilingual employees.

Plugin Contributions

I just loaded the language pack on zen cart 1.5.1. But when I click on the spanish language icon, it takes me to the classic template in Spanish. There is no icon to switch back to English. Since I have a custom template with a different set of sideboxes, I am stuck in Spanish.

Plugin Contributions

But when I click on the spanish language icon, it takes me to the classic template in Spanish
    is the site viewable?
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

I am using zencart 1.5.1 with the latest spanish pack install. Well I downloaded less than a month ago. Anyways. I am also using edit orders plug in most current version. When I try to edit an order the attributes are in spanish. How do I fix this?

Plugin Contributions

How do I fix this?
    Post in the Edits Orders support thread if other users had a similar problem using a multi-lanuage site.
    Steve

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast