Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZC Inventory Report Module

Quote Originally Posted by Stizzed View Post
    I recently installed the MOD into a ZC v150 installation. Everything works fine except that I and am having trouble with Admin Security Functionality. Despite the fact that I selected the add-on in several profiles, I receive a 'Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource' message using any account other than SuperUser.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!
    That one might be a different issue all together. Have you other modules installed and can alter their usage in other profiles?
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    That one might be a different issue all together. Have you other modules installed and can alter their usage in other profiles?
    Yes. There are several add-ons installed which work perfectly with Admin Security. An example would be SALES REPORT (Judy Gunderson), recently updated for v150.
    Michael (Zen Greenhorn)
    Remember: Every expert started out as a beginner!

Plugin Contributions

Seems odd, as the page register simply adds it to the registered pages. It has nothing to do with the profile function itself.
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Seems odd, as the page register simply adds it to the registered pages. It has nothing to do with the profile function itself.
    I asked for guidance regarding the Admin Profile Security functionality in the General Questions Forum. However, after nearly 100 looks I have gotten no responses other than to refer me to this thread.

After reading through some of the newer threads regarding Admin Profile Security it could be that I may not posses the credentials to warrant responses to those inquiries. And I have to guess that if it ~is~ discussed I simply haven't entered the correct search terms
    Michael (Zen Greenhorn)

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the above.

I implemented the referenced fix, removed the entry from admin_pages, refreshed and reconfigured the profile, and still the problem persists...
    Michael (Zen Greenhorn)

Plugin Contributions

I will confirm that i am getting the same error on a

zen 1.5
    php 5.3.9
    store

the only changes I have made to the mod have been the changes mentioned in my previous post, which were required to get the mod to work correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Stizzed View Post
    I recently installed the MOD into a ZC v150 installation. Everything works fine except that I and am having trouble with Admin Security Functionality. Despite the fact that I selected the add-on in several profiles, I receive a 'Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource' message using any account other than SuperUser.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!
    Webzings Design
    Semi retired from Web Design

Plugin Contributions

Tried installing this again and seems to be working correctly now, which is great.

I was wondering if there was a way to show and sort via model number, the same way you can via ID#, price, total etc.?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

You'd need to customize a few things ...

In the case statement add:
    Code:
    // bof: add products_model
        case('products_model'):
            $dir_model = $op_dir;
            break;
    // eof: add products_model
    Code:
                    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><a href="./stats_inventory_report.php?page=<?php echo $_GET['page']; ?>&sort=cd.categories_name&dir=<?php echo $dir_name; ?>&cat=<?php echo $cat; ?>"><b>Master Category</b></a></td>
    <!-- // bof: add products_model -->
              <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><a href="./stats_inventory_report.php?page=<?php echo $_GET['page']; ?>&sort=products_model&dir=<?php echo $dir_model; ?>&cat=<?php echo $cat; ?>"><b>Model</b></a></td>
    <!-- // eof: add products_model -->
                    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><a href="./stats_inventory_report.php?page=<?php echo $_GET['page']; ?>&sort=products_quantity&dir=<?php echo $dir_quantity; ?>&cat=<?php echo $cat; ?>"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY; ?></b></a></td>
    Code:
    // bof: add products_model
      $products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, products_quantity, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_price, (products_quantity * p.products_price) as total, categories_name from ".TABLE_PRODUCTS." p left join ".TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION." pd using(products_id) LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION." cd ON(cd.categories_id = p.master_categories_id AND cd.language_id = '$lang_id') $db_category_where group by p.products_id order by $sort $dir";
    // eof: add products_model
    Code:
                    <td class="dataTableContent" align="left"><?php echo $products->fields['categories_name']; ?>&nbsp;</td>
              <td class="dataTableContent" align="left"><?php echo $products->fields['products_model']; ?>&nbsp;</td>
    <!-- // eof: add products_model -->
                    <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo $products->fields['products_quantity']; ?>&nbsp;</td>
    Code:
                  <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
                    <td colspan="6">&nbsp;</td>
                    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo $currencies->format($total); ?></td>
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Wow, thanks Linda!

It's always appreciated when you go out of your way to help out like that! (Not to take anything away from the addon author, of course.)

I had a go at making the changes to the file myself but I ended up with mismatched table headings and contents. Would it be possible for you to post the entire customized stats_inventory_report.php file?

Thanks

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast