Plugin Contributions

Default Removing items seen in Information box

Can anyone assist on how to remove the privacy notice, conditions of use etc..seen in the Information Box
    Thank you for your help

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Removing items seen in Information box

Ummm...not to be rude, but you're not going to get an answer to this post because it was already answered in the post above it...on the same day infact...

I'm just suggesting from my own experience that if you don't do a search of the forums and the FAQ to try to find your own answers, and especially if the answer has been given in a recent posting, you're not going to get a response.

Many people do this exact same thing (I know that I did when I first got started) then, they get their feelings hurt when people try to point this out. Sometimes they get mad, sometimes, they get sad...sometimes they actually get it and move on to become helpful members of the ZenCart Club...

Seriously, it is the same policy in almost ANY help forum--especially when you are dealing with excellent products that are free to everyone. The reason is that no forum that is intended to function properly --that is, a forum that serves it's purpose of helping people solve their problems in the most direct and speedy manner needs to be filled with posts that just keep answering the same questions over and over again...it's counter productive.

SO...your answer is in the posting above this one.