Plugin Contributions

Default Editing Footer links

I need help with the following:

1) I have been trying to find the footer file that edits the links at the bottom left of my website www.hdengrocer.com also

2) In the Title Bar of my browser I am still see "Zen Cart! THe Art of E-commerce" i need to change that ti the tittle of my website.

3) How do I add sub folder for my other product category similar to "Canned Foods." I want the other Categories to have sub-category like Canned Foods.

4) I want to disable the Compare Products completely.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Editing Footer links

1) The footer links are ez-page links, and you can edit the titles, destinations, etc. in Tools > Ez-Pages. You have Ezpages Footer Columns installed in your template, so any footer links whose sort orders start with the same digit will go in the same column (right now they all start with different digits).

2) Look in the tutorials for this.

3) You cannot add subcategories to a category with products, so you will need to move the products to another category temporarily. Then you can create your subcategories, and move the products back into the correct subcats.

4) The "compare products" function is a custom addition, so we don't know where it is controlled.

Plugin Contributions

I am not clear...when I go the tools > EZ Pages > it is not clear because I dont see the specific text that I want to replace...by the way what you are explaining regarding is somewhat different from what I am asking. The footer text that reads: "Copyright © 2012 Island Grocers Ltd. Powered by Zen Cart Privacy Notice"

I want to get rid of the "Powered by Zen Cart" and Add Terms and Conditions.

How do I get this done.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, you didn't specify which links at the bottom left... That text is output in a stock Zen Cart site by /includes/templates/your_template/common/tpl_footer.php. Since you have a Template Monster template, that may be different. The actual text will be defined in language files; search in Tools > Developers Toolkit for 'Copyright' or 'Powered by' to find the files where the text is defined.