Page 32 of 81 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter - Left Col Boxes Misaligned

Quote Originally Posted by dharrison View Post
    Hi Damian

This looks like a cool add-on and just what I'm looking for. Is the latest version of this plugin compatible with Version 1.5.1?
    You can use the one found in the download section, but it needs some careful merging on some files.

-or-

You can use this updated version, which I am currently building on github
    This contains all the bug fixes mentioned in this thread. the documentation is not updated yet

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    You can use the one found in the download section, but it needs some careful merging on some files.

-or-

You can use this updated version, which I am currently building on github
    This contains all the bug fixes mentioned in this thread. the documentation is not updated yet
    Hey Design! Does your version for 1.5.0 have the bugs worked out of it? I have the strangest problem with this filter on my store I'm building. If I put in a size of jean it will show like for example "Showing 2 of 2 found" but there won't be any items displayed, even though they look like the database is parsing it correctly. It works on some sizes but not others. It's a big and tall men's store I'm building so there are a lot of sizes. I was wondering if your version might have this problem fixed and if so, how do I download the entire folder with the files instead of each file separately? I can't seem to figure out how to download the files without opening them up, highlighting them and then copying them to the current files in the filter folder. Thanks for your help :).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimproz View Post
    Hey Design! Does your version for 1.5.0 have the bugs worked out of it? I have the strangest problem with this filter on my store I'm building. If I put in a size of jean it will show like for example "Showing 2 of 2 found" but there won't be any items displayed, even though they look like the database is parsing it correctly. It works on some sizes but not others. It's a big and tall men's store I'm building so there are a lot of sizes. I was wondering if your version might have this problem fixed and if so, how do I download the entire folder with the files instead of each file separately? I can't seem to figure out how to download the files without opening them up, highlighting them and then copying them to the current files in the filter folder. Thanks for your help :).
    He Jimproz,

The new version contain all the fixes I could find in this thread, but it is of course very possible there are more :)
    I will PM you a link to the zip file created by github.
    Do you have any debug files related to your problem?

Hi Design,

I sent you a pm earlier :), I have been looking into this mod for a while now to simply to help filter by a read only attribute and I have a couple of ideas that you may like or that could be implemented (If you have the time)

1. Ability to turn on/off product price sorter in config
    2. Ability to turn on/off Amount of products in certain filter (e.g the brackets ())
    3. I dont want to always have to click the (clear filter button) as you see here you dont have to: http://www.snowrepublic.co.uk/Body-Armour
    it just refreshes with the filter added on when one is clicked and then you can clear the filter at the bottom. Currently You have to clear every time you want to select something else.

I hope you understand what i'm getting at I have already done the first two just by commenting out some code but the third seems a little tricky for me. I hope someone can help!

Danny

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

how could I add the dynamic filter to all pages on my shop, including the home page?

At the moment it's visible only on the following pages: All Product, Specials, New product, Featured product.

Zc version: 1.5.0
    Dynamic filter version: 1.1 (http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1361)

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

does it work in zen cart 1.5.1? Thanks for your reply.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by asdfwen View Post
    does it work in zen cart 1.5.1? Thanks for your reply.
    It does, but you wil need to do some careful merging. I am working on an updated version, but lack the time to update the documentation right now.
    The pre-release can be found here at Github

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Okkwebmedia View Post
    Hi,

how could I add the dynamic filter to all pages on my shop, including the home page?

At the moment it's visible only on the following pages: All Product, Specials, New product, Featured product.

Zc version: 1.5.0
    Dynamic filter version: 1.1 (http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1361)

Thanks!
    It should also show at your product listings.
    What other pages would you want? you need product information to show the filter, otherwise what are you filtering?

Plugin Contributions

The problem is that I'm not able to make it visible the dinamic filter on the main paige (index).
    The most important would be to work on index like on the products pages (All pages, Specials and Featured Products).
    It has to filter the attributes of products (size, speed, pressure etc.)
    The shop will sell tires.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi

Going through this, the whole site falls over with the core overrides in functions_general.php

I am doing this on a fresh install and there is no mention of

Code:
      if ( (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') && ($search_engine_safe == true) )
              {
    // die ('here');
                $get_url .= $key . '/' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '/';
              }
              else
              {
    In the changes between the end of section 1 and beginning of section 2

Log file displays the following:

Code:
    [17-Jul-2013 09:23:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare zen_create_random_value() (previously declared in ...........\includes\functions\functions_general.php:626) in ...........\includes\functions\password_funcs.php on line 86
    Realistically you have to copy from the bof 1 of 3 section until just before

Code:
    ////
    // Wrapper function for round()
    I hope this helps. I personally am still trying it.
    Last edited by dharrison; 17 Jul 2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: breakthroughhh!!
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Page 32 of 81 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast