Hi there, I'm using dynamic filter mod by damian taylor - which is an awesome mod btw, you can see it at work on his website http://www.snowrepublic.co.uk/ (click on a category). It's a product filter for prices, manufacturer, attributes etc...

Anyway, the mod has been updated to work with 1.5 and I'm testing it on a brand new install with no other mods.

When I switch admin->configure->productlisting->display category/manufacturer filter off (which is the default zencart product filter and required to be turned off to make parts of damians mod to work) I get errors.

Here's one:
[03-Mar-2012 13:36:42] PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '), 'Y', 'N') as flag FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturers_id IN (0,) ORDER BY ' at line 1 :: SELECT manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name, IF(manufacturers_id IN(0,), 'Y', 'N') as flag FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturers_id IN (0,) ORDER BY manufacturers_name in C:\xampp\htdocs\zencart\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 101
and another:
[02-Mar-2012 15:20:10] PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY p.products_id' at line 1 :: select distinct p.products_id FROM products p LEFT JOIN manufacturers m USING(manufacturers_id) LEFT JOIN products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id JOIN products_to_categories p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id JOIN categories c on p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id LEFT JOIN meta_tags_products_description mtpd ON mtpd.products_id= p2c.products_id AND mtpd.language_id = 1 LEFT JOIN tax_rates tr ON p.products_tax_class_id = tr.tax_class_id LEFT JOIN zones_to_geo_zones gz ON tr.tax_zone_id = gz.geo_zone_id AND (gz.zone_country_id IS null OR gz.zone_country_id = 0 OR gz.zone_country_id = 222) AND (gz.zone_id IS null OR gz.zone_id = 0 OR gz.zone_id = 193) WHERE (p.products_status = 1 AND pd.language_id = 1 AND p2c.products_id = p.products_id AND p2c.products_id = pd.products_id AND (p2c.categories_id = 5)) AND p.products_date_added >= '20100101' and p.products_date_added <= '20120101' AND (p.products_price_sorter * IF(gz.geo_zone_id IS null, 1, 1 + (tr.tax_rate / 100)) >= 5) AND (p.products_price_sorter * IF(gz.geo_zone_id IS null, 1, 1 + (tr.tax_rate / 100)) <= 55) group by p.products_id, tr.tax_priority GROUP BY p.products_id in C:\xampp\htdocs\zencart\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 101
So the problem is the SQL, but which is more correct - the mod's version (which presumably is uptodate coz it's been passed for 1.5) or my xampp version?

Also, I don't suppose if anyone knows if this is an easy fix? :)

thanks