Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter [Support Thread]

I am trying to use this plugin with 157b and PHP 7.4., first I got the error
    Code:
    PHP Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in C:\xampp73a\htdocs\Zencart157b\catalog\includes\modules\mytemplate\dynamic_filter.php on line 14.
    which Carlwhat fixed with
    Code:
    // replace
    while(list($key, $value) = each ($_GET))
    // with
    foreach ($_GET as $key => $value) .
    Now I have these PHP Notices when running the sql install patch and "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields."
    Code:
    [15-May-2021 15:54:18 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 1 in C:\xampp73a\htdocs\Zencart157b\catalog\Admin\sqlpatch.php on line 657
    [15-May-2021 15:54:18 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 3 in C:\xampp73a\htdocs\Zencart157b\catalog\Admin\sqlpatch.php on line 658
    Then I ran the patch through a syntax checker and got
    Code:
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; it seems the error is around: ': = configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_grou' at line 2
    Any help appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    I am trying to use this plugin with 157b and PHP 7.4., first I got the error
    Code:
    PHP Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in C:\xampp73a\htdocs\Zencart157b\catalog\includes\modules\mytemplate\dynamic_filter.php on line 14.
    which Carlwhat fixed with
    Code:
    // replace
    while(list($key, $value) = each ($_GET))
    // with
    foreach ($_GET as $key => $value) .
    Now I have these PHP Notices when running the sql install patch and "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields."
    Code:
    [15-May-2021 15:54:18 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 1 in C:\xampp73a\htdocs\Zencart157b\catalog\Admin\sqlpatch.php on line 657
    [15-May-2021 15:54:18 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 3 in C:\xampp73a\htdocs\Zencart157b\catalog\Admin\sqlpatch.php on line 658
    Then I ran the patch through a syntax checker and got
    Code:
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; it seems the error is around: ': = configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_grou' at line 2
    Any help appreciated.
    I tried the fix from this thread but it did not help
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....tall-sql-files

Plugin Contributions

I ran the install SQL as an SQL query directly on the DB and got a different error message
    Code:
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES
      (NULL, 'Enable on Category Pages', 'FILTER_CATEGORY', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on category pages?', @cid, '10', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on All Products Page', 'FILTER_ALL', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on all products page?', @cid, '20', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on New Products Page', 'FILTER_NEW', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on new products page?', @cid, '30', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Featured Products Page', 'FILTER_FEATURED', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on featured products page?', @cid, '40', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Specials Page', 'FILTER_SPECIALS', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on specials page?', @cid, '50', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Search Page', 'FILTE[...]
    MySQL said: Documentation

#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Plugin Contributions

i would try adding a null into the end of all the insert values. it seems the structure of the table has changed:

Code:
      (NULL, 'Enable on Category Pages', 'FILTER_CATEGORY', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on category pages?', @cid, '10', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),", NULL),
      (NULL, 'Enable on All Products Page', 'FILTER_ALL', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on all products page?', @cid, '20', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),", NULL),
      (NULL, 'Enable on New Products Page', 'FILTER_NEW', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on new products page?', @cid, '30', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),", NULL),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Featured Products Page', 'FILTER_FEATURED', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on featured products page?', @cid, '40', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),", NULL),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Specials Page', 'FILTER_SPECIALS', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on specials page?', @cid, '50', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),", NULL),
    etc...

although you will need to figure out what @cid is and replace accordingly if doing it manually....
    author of square Webpay. called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    i would try adding a null into the end of all the insert values. it seems the structure of the table has changed:

Code:
      (NULL, 'Enable on Category Pages', 'FILTER_CATEGORY', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on category pages?', @cid, '10', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),", NULL),
      (NULL, 'Enable on All Products Page', 'FILTER_ALL', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on all products page?', @cid, '20', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),", NULL),
      (NULL, 'Enable on New Products Page', 'FILTER_NEW', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on new products page?', @cid, '30', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),", NULL),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Featured Products Page', 'FILTER_FEATURED', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on featured products page?', @cid, '40', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),", NULL),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Specials Page', 'FILTER_SPECIALS', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on specials page?', @cid, '50', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),", NULL),
    etc...

although you will need to figure out what @cid is and replace accordingly if doing it manually....
    Thanks, I see there are 12 fields in the DB and only 11 added in the SQL. Unfortunately, I have not had much time to work on this, I will report back when later.

Plugin Contributions

Just curious if anyone is using this with the most current ZC version...1.5.7 or later? Seems like the plugin hasn't been updated in quite awhile, but I need something like this for my site. If anyone is successfully using it with 1.5.7 or later please let me know. If there is a newer/different plugin that is compatible with 1.5.7 would like to know that as well. Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

I am upgrading from 1.5.7 to 1.58.

I noticed in the upgrade 1.58 they have excluded the directory which is a core edit…
    includes/modules/pages/advanced_search_result/header.php

I then tried to copy it to this file to.
    includes/modules/pages/search_result/header.php

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this module to work from 1.57 to 1.58.

I do have some warnings in my log
    PHP Warning: Undefined variable $products_tax in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx.com\includes\templates\theme871\sideboxes\tpl_dynamic_filter .php on line 653.

Code:
    // BOF tax fix by design75

$text = $currency_symbol . round(zen_add_tax($start, $products_tax) * $conversion_rate) . TEXT_DYNAMIC_FILTER_DIVIDER . $currency_symbol . round(zen_add_tax($end, $products_tax) * $conversion_rate);

}

else

{

$text = $currency_symbol . round(zen_add_tax($start, $products_tax) * $conversion_rate) . TEXT_DYNAMIC_FILTER_AND_OVER;

// EOF tax fix

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I am new to Zen Cart. I have successfully installed Zen Cart v1.5.8 with Dynamic Filter v1.5.4 on a default responsive classic template. Now, I want to use the NeonCart Template and it's now installed and running, however when I want to install the Dynamic Filter with this template, it is not working.
    I can see the Dynamic Filter in the admin panel and can enable/disable it only thing is that it is not working in the store page. Can someone help? Thanks

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081