Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter 1.0 not working for Options

After I installed this mod and it overridden the default_filter.php in my includes/index_filters/MYTEMPLATE/ folder with the new file, I get an SQL error when I select a catagory, like Jeans for instance. It says 'WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.' I go to the cache to see the error and this is what it says:

PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'm.manufacturers_name' in 'field list' :: SELECT DISTINCT p.products_image, pd.products_name, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id,
    p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1,
    s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price,
    p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping,
    p.products_qty_box_status FROM products p LEFT JOIN specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id LEFT JOIN products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id JOIN products_to_categories p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id JOIN products_attributes p2a on p.products_id = p2a.products_id JOIN products_options po on p2a.options_id = po.products_options_id JOIN products_options_values pov on p2a.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id WHERE p.products_status = 1
    and pd.language_id = '1'
    and p2c.categories_id = '17' GROUP BY p.products_id HAVING ( FIND_IN_SET("Sizes34x36", GROUP_CONCAT(CONCAT(REPLACE(po.products_options_name, " ", ""), pov.products_options_values_name)))) order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name in /homepages/29/d402403078/htdocs/BIGANDTALLWAREHOUSE/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 101

If I go back to the original default_filter.php file, it works fine. Any thoughts? Any help would be great, I would really love to use this mod. Thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, that seemed to fix the SQL problem. It looks like it's working but I have a few problems. I tried it on my polo shirt category and I wanted to see if it would filter out all but the 10X sizes (I have 2 style shirts in that size) It filters, but it's only showing 1 of the 2 shirts. It says: 'Displaying 1 to 2 (of 2 products)' which I think it means 1 OF 2 (of 2 products) Not sure why it won't show the other style, which does have the same size available. I'll turn my store on so you can see. It also didn't display a jean I have available in a size 80x32. It just shows a blank screen with 'Displaying 1 to 2 (of 2 products)'. Thanks again for all your help, I really appreciate it

http://www.bigandtallwarehouse.com

jimproz, I don't know why that particular size is resulting in no products returned.
    Can you add the following 'die' statement (around line 25) to file 'new files/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/sideboxes/tpl_dynamic_filter.php'

Code:
    die($listing_sql);
    // draw filter form
       	$content = '';
    	$content .= '<div id="' . str_replace('_', '-', $box_id . 'Content') . '" class="sideBoxContent">';
    	$content .= zen_draw_form('product_filter_form','', 'get');
    Once you've done that, go directly to this link http://www.bigandtallwarehouse.com/J...ort=0&fltSizes[]=80x32
    That should just show you a SQL select statement on the screen.
    Can you copy that statement and paste it here so I can take a look?

Once you've done that, remove the 'die' statement from the file otherwise you won't be able to see any products in your store.

Plugin Contributions

SELECT DISTINCT p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status FROM products p LEFT JOIN specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id LEFT JOIN products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id LEFT JOIN manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id JOIN products_to_categories p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id WHERE p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '17' GROUP BY p.products_id

Sorry, it looks like clicking the link drops the '[]=80x32' from the url.
    Can you try again but rather than clicking the link, copy and paste this in to your browser address bar
    Code:
    http://www.bigandtallwarehouse.com/Jeans?sort=0&fltSizes[]=80x32
    thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by damiantaylor View Post
    Sorry, it looks like clicking the link drops the '[]=80x32' from the url.
    Can you try again but rather than clicking the link, copy and paste this in to your browser address bar
    Code:
    http://www.bigandtallwarehouse.com/Jeans?sort=0&fltSizes[]=80x32
    thanks
    Sure, here it is

SELECT DISTINCT p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status FROM products p LEFT JOIN specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id LEFT JOIN products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id LEFT JOIN manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id JOIN products_to_categories p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id JOIN products_attributes p2a on p.products_id = p2a.products_id JOIN products_options po on p2a.options_id = po.products_options_id JOIN products_options_values pov on p2a.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id WHERE p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '17' GROUP BY p.products_id HAVING ( FIND_IN_SET("Sizes80x32", GROUP_CONCAT(CONCAT(REPLACE(po.products_options_name, " ", ""), pov.products_options_values_name))))

Thanks for helping me with this

The SQL seems fine to me.
    It's weird, if you filter on 78x32 which should just show the Stonewash Stretch Jean & Black Stretch Denim Jean you get no products.
    If you filter on 36x36 you get 4 items including Stonewash Stretch Jean & Black Stretch Denim Jean so that rules out anything strange with those 2 items.
    I'm at a real loss to explain it and I can't think of anything else I can do from here.
    All I can suggest for the time being is log in to your web server and go to phpMyAdmin then paste the SQL in to the SQL box and see if it runs ok. It should return 2 rows.
    If it doesn't you could try playing with the SQL to see if you can see what is going wrong. Maybe try removing the HAVING section to see if that gives you any results?
    The only other thing I can suggest, although it's a long shot is removing the spaces around the bracket in 'HAVING ( FIND_IN_SET'. Sometimes SQL doesn't like spaces.

Sorry I can't be more help at the moment. I'll have a think and see if I can come up with anything.....

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for looking into this. I really appreciate it. I'll do that and see what it comes up with. Yeah, it's weird, it filters ok with some values, but others, no go. I'm completely stumped myself. I'll try your suggestions. Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

I just ran the SQL like you suggested and it did come back with 2 products, like it should. So now I'm really confused

Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast