Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by LadyoftheCave View Post
    When I tried to install the SQL patch, I received the following error, do you happen to know what I can do to fix this?

HTML Code:
    Succes 9 statements processed.
    Foutmelding ERROR: adding "configuration_key" "" wasn't possible because it already exists.
    Foutmelding ERROR: adding "configuration_key" "" wasn't possible because it already exists.
    Waarschuwing Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.
    This is telling you that some keys already existed, and skipped those. So you should be fine.
    Does the mod work?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    This is telling you that some keys already existed, and skipped those. So you should be fine.
    Does the mod work?

Unfortunatelly it wasn't working. I will try again (had removed it from my computer because it wasn't working) and I will let you know what the errors are..

Thank you..

Plugin Contributions

Hi again Design75. I have installed the Dynamic filter again. I have switched it on at the layout boxes controller, but when I go to Admin -> Configuration -> Dynamic Filter. Then I only see an empty page (see picture)

Name:  leegscherm.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  19.3 KB

Plugin Contributions

Hi again Design75. I have installed the Dynamic filter again. I have switched it on at the layout boxes controller, but when I go to Admin -> Configuration -> Dynamic Filter. Then I only see an empty page (see picture)

Name:  leegscherm.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  19.3 KB
    I suspect that the configuration id's in the database are different from the id set for dynamic filter. You probably should try a manual edit in phpmyadmin, and match the id's
    Find in the table admin_pages what the number is that is set in gID=##. Then go to the table configuration and set this number in each configuration_group_id for the dynamic filter settings

Plugin Contributions

Thank you :) I am going to try this now..

Plugin Contributions

It is working now, thank you :)

Plugin Contributions

It is working now, thank you :)
    Thanks for reporting back, and I am glad it is working now

Plugin Contributions

Hi again ,

I thought that everything was working now, but when I click on by price, everything is working, but if I click on by colour, then I receive an error:

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Log file:

HTML Code:
    [07-Jun-2016 11:09:38 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Fatal error:  1267:Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,COERCIBLE) 
    and (latin1_bin,NONE) for operation 'find_in_set' :: SELECT DISTINCT  p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id,

p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1,

s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price,

p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping,

p.products_qty_box_status FROM products p LEFT JOIN specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id LEFT JOIN products_description pd on 
    p.products_id = pd.products_id JOIN products_to_categories p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id JOIN products_attributes p2a on 
    p.products_id = p2a.products_id JOIN products_options po on p2a.options_id = po.products_options_id JOIN products_options_values 
    pov on p2a.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id WHERE p.products_status = 1
           and pd.language_id = '2'

and p2c.categories_id = '457' and (p.products_price_sorter>=5.28 and p.products_price_sorter<=15) GROUP BY p.products_id 
    HAVING ( FIND_IN_SET("Kleurbruin/naturel", GROUP_CONCAT(CONCAT(REPLACE(po.products_options_name, " ", ""), 
    pov.products_options_values_name)))) ==> (as called by) /var/www/vhosts/merlins-cave.nl/httpdocs/xdatabasesite/includes/modules/pages/
    index/header_php.php on line 52 <== in /var/www/vhosts/merlins-cave.nl/httpdocs/xdatabasesite/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155

Plugin Contributions

You have different collations in your database. This is causing the error. You should change them all to latin1_swedish_ci.

Plugin Contributions

I love what this filter can do, but I want it to behave exactly like the first post website http://www.snowrepublic.co.uk/.....

Is this even the same mod, the post is from 2012? I want to be able to check multiple boxes and it filters as they are checked and unchecked... So it's responding immediately to inputs instead of waiting to click the filter button. Is there is an option for it to do this?

I am sure I can modify the code to do this, but before I do, I just want to make sure I'm not doing something incorrectly.

So I want it to behave like checkbox-single but actually allow for multiple inputs.

Thanks!

Brian

Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast