Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter - Read only products

Zencart 1.5.4
    Zen-Cart_Dynamic_Attribute_filter-1.3

I was getting an error on my sql file. I used the code below found in the thread to make Dynamic filters SQL file work

// We show them all
    $listing_sql = "SELECT DISTINCT " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id,
    p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1,
    s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price,
    p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping,
    p.products_qty_box_status";

$listing_sql .= " FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p" .
    " LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id" .
    " LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id" .
    " LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id" .
    " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id" .
    ($filter_attr == true ? " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " p2a on p.products_id = p2a.products_id" .
    " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " po on p2a.options_id = po.products_options_id" .
    " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov on p2a.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id" .
    (defined('TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK') ? " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK . " p2as on p.products_id = p2as.products_id " : "") : '');

$listing_sql .= " WHERE p.products_status = 1
    and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'
    and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'" .
    $filter .
    " GROUP BY p.products_id " .
    $having .
    $alpha_sort;
    }
    }
    // eof dynamic filter 2 of 2

Now I have an error when I do a search. I need assistance with solving this error below if someone could assist me...

[03-Dec-2016 14:51:00 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'in_name' in 'order clause' :: SELECT p.products_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.master_categories_id, p.manufacturers_id FROM products p LEFT JOIN manufacturers m USING(manufacturers_id) LEFT JOIN products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id JOIN products_to_categories p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id JOIN categories c on p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id LEFT JOIN meta_tags_products_description mtpd ON mtpd.products_id= p2c.products_id AND mtpd.language_id = 1 WHERE (p.products_status = 1
    AND pd.language_id = 1 AND ((pd.products_name LIKE '%aims%'
    OR p.products_model
    LIKE '%aims%'
    OR m.manufacturers_name
    LIKE '%aims%' OR (mtpd.metatags_keywords
    LIKE '%aims%'
    AND mtpd.metatags_keywords !='') OR (mtpd.metatags_description
    LIKE '%aims%'
    AND mtpd.metatags_description !='') OR pd.products_description
    LIKE '%aims%') and (pd.products_name LIKE '%power%'
    OR p.products_model
    LIKE '%power%'
    OR m.manufacturers_name
    LIKE '%power%' OR (mtpd.metatags_keywords
    LIKE '%power%'
    AND mtpd.metatags_keywords !='') OR (mtpd.metatags_description
    LIKE '%power%'
    AND mtpd.metatags_description !='') OR pd.products_description
    LIKE '%power%') )) GROUP BY p.products_id order by in_name DESC, p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name ==> (as called by) C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx.com\includes\templates\theme871\sideboxes\tpl_dynamic_filter .php on line 63 <== in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx.com\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 292
    Last edited by chadlly2003; 3 Dec 2016 at 09:11 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter - Read only products

Okay I solved my issue with 1054:Unknown column 'in_name' in 'order clause. I had a module called Search: Prioritize Matching Names
    that needed to be disabled.

The issue that remains for some reason when I do a search. It shows the category filters and brand but not showing the pricing filter. How do I get the price filter to populate?

If someone could assist me or lead me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter - Left Col Boxes Misaligned

Zencart 1.5.4
    Issue (Dynamic Filter) ver 1.3

I have downloaded the dynamic filter plugin for Zen cart. I did see the post regarding this module but it seems not be active.
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Support-Thread

I was wondering if someone can assist me. I currently installed the module and all seems good. The only issue I have is for some reason the price range is not displaying. Can someone assist me or lead me in the right direction in solving this issue. I am not sure if the pricing is based on the product price or attribute price.

Plugin Contributions

Is this plugin dead I am having issue with installing it and getting it to work with 1.5.5b. I had it working briefly with 1.5.5a but the sidebar stopped displaying after I updated then I tried to revert it and now still nothing works.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by valnoren2 View Post
    Is this plugin dead I am having issue with installing it and getting it to work with 1.5.5b. I had it working briefly with 1.5.5a but the sidebar stopped displaying after I updated then I tried to revert it and now still nothing works.
    I have this mod working with zc 1.5.5b. The price filter was wonky so I turned it off. I read on this forum that price was always wonky. Also read this: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....en#post1260429 but I haven't pursued it further as price filter wasn't big issue of me as much as the other filters.

I did find that the mod didn't play nice with Stock by Attributes. I only had a few items using that mod so I uninstalled it and then, with price filter turned off, everything works fine for me.

Plugin Contributions

I really love the looks of this module, and feel I need it for my site, but I don't think I have the software skills to get it working, juding by some of the issues discussed in this thread.
    I'm running ZC 1.5.5d with a Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0 template. Can someone recommend an experience person that I can pay to get it installed & working?

Plugin Contributions

The module is working on Zen Cart 1.5.5d, as can be seen here on my dev site. I'll try to answer in this thread more often in the future, as the past year has been pretty busy.
    I'll also try to release an updated version with some fixes for open issues.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    The module is working on Zen Cart 1.5.5d, as can be seen here on my dev site. I'll try to answer in this thread more often in the future, as the past year has been pretty busy.
    I'll also try to release an updated version with some fixes for open issues.
    I love this mod and am also using it on zc 1.5.5d and Responsive Sheffield Blue

I am unable to filter by price without errors - a post on this forum suggests a solution involving settings by site host, which I 'intend' to follow up. Its not a pressing issue for my situation.

I use the filters on my desktop site. My template has mobile setting that I was able to fiddle to allow the filters to appear on mobile, but I turned it off as it opened 'full out' taking up all the the initial screen. An ask for future development would be ability to have a 'filters tab/menu' that was closed by default but could be clicked open - therefore not occupying full screen when site is loaded.

The mod doesn't play nice (for me) with Stock by Attributes mod. Wasn't a big issue for me as I only had a few products using that mod and I just split those products into separate product for each attribute.

This is a great mod that I think made a huge improvement to my site. Thanks for your work!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    The module is working on Zen Cart 1.5.5d, as can be seen here on my dev site.
    A quick test on the "dev site" gave the following results.

Does not work using links for: All Products, New Products, Featured Products, Specials
    -> gives a broken page with this msg: WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Does work with Search results and most any other page I tried.

The "more" link at the bottom of certain options does slide down and shows more blank space.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Website Rob View Post
    A quick test on the "dev site" gave the following results.

Does not work using links for: All Products, New Products, Featured Products, Specials
    -> gives a broken page with this msg: WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Does work with Search results and most any other page I tried.

The "more" link at the bottom of certain options does slide down and shows more blank space.
    I don't use 'all products' on my site, but the filters do work on new, featured, and specials. Maybe not coded in on the dev site?

Looking over my notes, I recall empty categories generated an error and would mangle the page style. Solution was simple - no empty categories.

Also noted from notes that using this mod with the Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0 generated log errors that traced to the currencies mod that was part of the template. Didn't seem to affect function of the site, but to be safe I stripped out the currencies files and replaced with R Barbour currencies mod. No errors generated.

A bit of a tweak I did with the filters - the filtered attribute names of a product showed up on the 'add to cart' box on the product page. Some products had more or fewer attributes which affected the look/size of the page. Rather than just display:none them, I cut out the code that generated this feature and pasted it in one the the product description tabs resident in the template (that I previously had turned off as I wasn't using it). With a little css tweaking I think it came out as a nice lateral feature of the filters mod.

Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast