Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter - Left Col Boxes Misaligned

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    I don't use 'all products' on my site, but the filters do work on new, featured, and specials. Maybe not coded in on the dev site?

Looking over my notes, I recall empty categories generated an error and would mangle the page style. Solution was simple - no empty categories.

Also noted from notes that using this mod with the Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0 generated log errors that traced to the currencies mod that was part of the template. Didn't seem to affect function of the site, but to be safe I stripped out the currencies files and replaced with R Barbour currencies mod. No errors generated.

A bit of a tweak I did with the filters - the filtered attribute names of a product showed up on the 'add to cart' box on the product page. Some products had more or fewer attributes which affected the look/size of the page. Rather than just display:none them, I cut out the code that generated this feature and pasted it in one the the product description tabs resident in the template (that I previously had turned off as I wasn't using it). With a little css tweaking I think it came out as a nice lateral feature of the filters mod.
    I am working on those filters,they should be back later this evening or tomorrow .

Plugin Contributions

I attempted to install this mod and hit a snag once I tried to run the SQL install.

Upon inspecting it with my weak programming skills I have to ask, is the SQL install still correct?

For example all the lines in the INSERT INTO configuration VALUES section appear...off (incorrect NULL at beginning, extra "", etc.)

The first two lines are:
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES
    (NULL, 'Enable on Category Pages', 'FILTER_CATEGORY', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on category pages?', @cid, '10', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),

If I change it to the following it works:

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES
    ('Enable on Category Pages', 'FILTER_CATEGORY', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on category pages?', @cid, '10', NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    Last edited by lindasdd; 23 Mar 2017 at 09:20 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Using NULL is/was the standard way when populating auto increment fields. But if it is not working for you, your solution is also fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by lindasdd View Post
    I attempted to install this mod and hit a snag once I tried to run the SQL install.

Upon inspecting it with my weak programming skills I have to ask, is the SQL install still correct?

For example all the lines in the INSERT INTO configuration VALUES section appear...off (incorrect NULL at beginning, extra "", etc.)

The first two lines are:
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES
    (NULL, 'Enable on Category Pages', 'FILTER_CATEGORY', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on category pages?', @cid, '10', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),

If I change it to the following it works:

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES
    ('Enable on Category Pages', 'FILTER_CATEGORY', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on category pages?', @cid, '10', NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),

Plugin Contributions

Any chance you can point me in the right direction with this mod? https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2038

I installed it and it ordered my products perfectly but it breaks the dynamic filter with this error message in my logs.

PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'in_name' in 'order clause' :: SELECT p.products_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.master_categories_id, p.manufacturers_id FROM products p LEFT JOIN manufacturers m USING(manufacturers_id) LEFT JOIN products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id JOIN products_to_categories p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id JOIN categories c on p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id LEFT JOIN meta_tags_products_description mtpd ON mtpd.products_id= p2c.products_id AND mtpd.language_id = 1 WHERE (p.products_status = 1
    AND pd.language_id = 1 AND ((pd.products_name LIKE '%mighty%'
    OR p.products_model
    LIKE '%mighty%'
    OR m.manufacturers_name
    LIKE '%mighty%' OR (mtpd.metatags_keywords
    LIKE '%mighty%'
    AND mtpd.metatags_keywords !='') OR (mtpd.metatags_description
    LIKE '%mighty%'
    AND mtpd.metatags_description !='') OR pd.products_description
    LIKE '%mighty%') )) GROUP BY p.products_id order by in_name DESC, p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name ==> (as called by) /home/account/public_html/includes/templates/template1/sideboxes/tpl_dynamic_filter.php on line 63 <== in /home/account/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjr47906 View Post
    Any chance you can point me in the right direction with this mod? https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2038

I installed it and it ordered my products perfectly but it breaks the dynamic filter with this error message in my logs.

PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'in_name' in 'order clause' :: SELECT p.products_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.master_categories_id, p.manufacturers_id FROM products p LEFT JOIN manufacturers m USING(manufacturers_id) LEFT JOIN products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id JOIN products_to_categories p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id JOIN categories c on p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id LEFT JOIN meta_tags_products_description mtpd ON mtpd.products_id= p2c.products_id AND mtpd.language_id = 1 WHERE (p.products_status = 1
    AND pd.language_id = 1 AND ((pd.products_name LIKE '%mighty%'
    OR p.products_model
    LIKE '%mighty%'
    OR m.manufacturers_name
    LIKE '%mighty%' OR (mtpd.metatags_keywords
    LIKE '%mighty%'
    AND mtpd.metatags_keywords !='') OR (mtpd.metatags_description
    LIKE '%mighty%'
    AND mtpd.metatags_description !='') OR pd.products_description
    LIKE '%mighty%') )) GROUP BY p.products_id order by in_name DESC, p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name ==> (as called by) /home/account/public_html/includes/templates/template1/sideboxes/tpl_dynamic_filter.php on line 63 <== in /home/account/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167
    FWIW, the referenced plugin uses the advanced_search_result page's notifiers to set the various elements of the database query. It appears that the Dynamic Filter is removing the portion that's added to the select clause by the "Search: Prioritize Matching Names" processing.

Plugin Contributions

hi. what can i do the dynamic filter add Categories breadcrumb?
    now is Home > Categories
    but i want Home > red Categories > Categories
    the red is selected. pls help me .thanks.

zen cart 1.51
    Last edited by kane102535; 19 Apr 2017 at 01:20 AM.

Plugin Contributions

If someone could shed some light or offer some opinion on the following I would be grateful.

I use this mod, it works, I love it.

But something, somewhere, at some time, has occurred because,
    I want to filter on newly added options but when I add an option name & values, add these to products, filtering on them returns no results.

Ie. working perfectly on old options, returns zero results on new ones.

I can only assume that having installed this mod on an older version of Zencart (1.3...), something to do with upgrading the cart itself (currently 1.54) is causing an issue because I can't imagine why else some would work and some wouldn't.

I have reinstalled the latest version of this mod as per the instructions in this thread. I also built a 1.55 site from scratch and added some products/filters to check it (or I) was installing correctly, they work fine.

So basically, what would/could prevent a newer option from filtering, something database related? I don't really know where to start looking.

Plugin Contributions

I should add, that the number in brackets on the filter suggests that valid options are being counted, they just aren't returned when selected.

Plugin Contributions

I really need to get this working. It's been bugging me for ages and preventing me from moving forward. And I would be happy to pay for a solution.

By what mechanism would this NOT work, (remove the spaces)
    http://one stop glasses .co .uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=55&fltLens_Width[]=51

When this does,
    http://one stop glasses .co. uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=55&fltColour[]=Black

I've spoken to to my web hosts/designers but they don't work with Zencart, there is a danger of the site being rebuilt with Opencart which would be a tragedy as the above is my only real problem.

Plugin Contributions

Do you have any debug logs?

Quote Originally Posted by Justrimless View Post
    I really need to get this working. It's been bugging me for ages and preventing me from moving forward. And I would be happy to pay for a solution.

By what mechanism would this NOT work, (remove the spaces)
    http://one stop glasses .co .uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=55&fltLens_Width[]=51

When this does,
    http://one stop glasses .co. uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=55&fltColour[]=Black

I've spoken to to my web hosts/designers but they don't work with Zencart, there is a danger of the site being rebuilt with Opencart which would be a tragedy as the above is my only real problem.

Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast