Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter [Support Thread] - Maximum of 32 products_attributes records?

Not by default. That would need some extra custom coding.
    Quote Originally Posted by malinu4 View Post
    Thank you. Can I disable size attribute in dynamic filter only for one category of products?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter [Support Thread] - Maximum of 32 products_attributes records?

Quote Originally Posted by malinu4 View Post
    Thank you. Can I disable size attribute in dynamic filter only for one category of products?
    If I understand your question correctly - in your admin panel: catalog: Attributes Controller if you open/display that category and delete the size attribute from each of the products in that category they wouldn't exist for the Dynamic Filter to pick up. If there are many products in that category, I'm not sure if you could do mass changes via EZPopulate or similar - I've not tried that.

Plugin Contributions

I had trouble getting the price to display for zen cart 1.5.4 using dynamic filters.

I found a sql file that seems to work. So if anyone is have issue showing the price use this script below. Hopefully this helps other zen cart users

Code:
    SELECT @cid:=configuration_group_id
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Dynamic Filter';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid;
    INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES (NULL, 'Dynamic Filter', 'Dynamic Filter Settings', '1', '1');
    SET @cid=last_insert_id();
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @cid WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid;
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key , configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function)

VALUES (NULL, 'Enable on Category Pages', 'FILTER_CATEGORY', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on category pages?', @cid, '10', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Enable on All Products Page', 'FILTER_ALL', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on all products page?', @cid, '20', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Enable on New Products Page', 'FILTER_NEW', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on new products page?', @cid, '30', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Enable on Featured Products Page', 'FILTER_FEATURED', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on featured products page?', @cid, '40', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Enable on Specials Page', 'FILTER_SPECIALS', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on specials page?', @cid, '50', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Enable on Search Page', 'FILTER_SEARCH', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on advanced search page?', @cid, '60', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Filter Style', 'FILTER_STYLE', 'Link', 'How are the filters to be applied?<br /><br /><strong>Link</strong> - Each option is a link; Only one filter can be applied at a time.<br /><strong>Dropdown (Single)</strong> - Each option is part of a drop down list; Only one filter can be applied at a time.<br /><strong>Dropdown (Multi)</strong> - Each option is part of a drop down list; Multiple filters can be applied at a time.<br /><strong>Checkbox (Single)</strong> - Each option is a checkbox; Only one filter can be applied at a time.<br /><strong>Checkbox (Multi)</strong> - Each option is a checkbox; Multiple filters can be applied at a time.', @cid, '70', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Link', 'Dropdown - Single', 'Dropdown - Multi', 'Checkbox - Single', 'Checkbox - Multi'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Disabled Options Method', 'FILTER_METHOD', 'Greyed', 'How are the unavailable filter options to be disabled?<br /><br /><strong>Greyed</strong> - Grey out the unavailable options.<br /><strong>Hidden</strong> - Hide the unavailable options.', @cid, '80', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Greyed', 'Hidden'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Options Box Style', 'FILTER_OPTIONS_STYLE', 'Scroll', 'Which style of box should be used when the maximum number of options has been reached?<br /><br /><strong>Scroll</strong> - Scroll box.<br /><strong>Expand</strong> - Expanding box with More/Less link.<br /><br /><strong>Note: This option is only applicatble with Link or Checkbox filter styles.</strong>', @cid, '90', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Scroll', 'Expand'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Maximum Number of Options', 'FILTER_MAX_OPTIONS', '9', 'What is the maximum number of options to be displayed before scroll bar/More link is visible?<br /><br /><strong>Note: This option is only applicatble with Link or Checkbox filter styles.</strong>', @cid, '100', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Enable Price filter', 'SHOW_FILTER_BY_PRICE', 'Yes', 'Enable the price filter?', @cid, '105', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Maximum Number of Price Ranges', 'FILTER_MAX_RANGES', '5', 'What is the maximum number of price range groups?<br /><br /><strong>Note: This can be overridden by the Maximum Price Range parameter</strong>', @cid, '110', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
      (NULL, 'Minimum Price Range', 'FILTER_MIN_PRICE', '10', 'What is the minimum gap in the price ranges?<br />Set as zero to deactivate.', @cid, '120', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
      (NULL, 'Maximum Price Range', 'FILTER_MAX_PRICE', '800', 'What is the minimum gap in the price ranges?<br />Set as zero to deactivate.', @cid, '130', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Include Options', 'FILTER_OPTIONS_INCLUDE', '', 'Enter the list of option IDs to be included in the filter, separated by commas (i.e. 1,2,3)<br />Only the option numbers listed here will appear in the filter.<br />Leave blank to deactivate.', @cid, '140', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Exclude Options', 'FILTER_OPTIONS_EXCLUDE', '', 'Enter the list of option IDs to be excluded from the filter, separated by commas (i.e. 1,2,3)<br />The option numbers listed here will <strong>not</strong> appear in the filter.<br />Leave blank to deactivate.', @cid, '150', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Google Event Tracking', 'FILTER_GOOGLE_TRACKING', 'No', 'Use Google Event Tracking?<br /><br /><strong>No</strong> - Do not use Google Event Tracking<br /><strong>ga.js</strong> - Use traditional ga.js Google Event Tracking method<br /><strong>Asynchronous</strong> - Use new asynchronous Google Event Tracking method<br /><br /><strong>Note: Requires Google Analytics Code</strong>', @cid, '160', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('No', 'ga.js', 'Asynchronous'),");

/*
    zencart 1.5 mods
    */
    DELETE FROM admin_pages WHERE page_key='configDynamicFilter';
    INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_order) VALUES ('configDynamicFilter','BOX_CONFIGURATION_DYNAMIC_FILTER','FILENAME_CONFIGURATION',CONCAT('gID=',@cid), 'configuration', 'Y', @cid);

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter - Left Col Boxes Misaligned

Should this module work in ZC1.5.5? It doesn't seem to get along very well. The install query has incorrect numbers of columns. I got that worked out, but then there are quite a few error logs thrown and many broken pages. I really like the filter and would like to use it, but can't seem to get it all worked out.

If it's not supposed to work in 1.5.5, are there any plans to release a new version in the near future?

Thank You,
    John

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bumba000 View Post
    Should this module work in ZC1.5.5? It doesn't seem to get along very well. The install query has incorrect numbers of columns. I got that worked out, but then there are quite a few error logs thrown and many broken pages. I really like the filter and would like to use it, but can't seem to get it all worked out.

If it's not supposed to work in 1.5.5, are there any plans to release a new version in the near future?

Thank You,
    John
    I'm using with zc 1.5.5e. I had to fiddle a bit with the sql install. The mod did not work for me with Stock by Attributes mod so I had to take that mod out. The attributes assigned and used with the Dynamic Filters mod must all be set to 'read only' (which is why it wouldn't play nice with SbyA).

Main problem with the sql install for me was that the db column didn't want to create properly. Here is sql modification I used. To get the gID to work I had to make up a number (I just made one up based on last number used).

Code:
    /*
    zencart 1.5 mods modified by Doug to insert page parms and sort order using number generated in config_group. Otherwise doesn't work.
    */
    DELETE FROM zen_admin_pages WHERE page_key='configDynamicFilter';
    INSERT INTO zen_admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_order) VALUES ('configDynamicFilter','BOX_CONFIGURATION_DYNAMIC_FILTER','FILENAME_CONFIGURATION',CONCAT('gID=2825'), 'configuration', 'Y', 2825);

Plugin Contributions

I just went ahead and built my own dynamic filter module again. no biggie. just a couple php files and a jquery file.

Thanks, John

Plugin Contributions

I have the mod (good work by the way) working in 1.5.5e, i downloaded 1.5.5f and tried the mod but it does not display fine.
    The theme i am using is the Responsive Classic Template, out of the box. Displays page ok before filter activates, when activated it looks like single boxes or columns going down the page. click home or go to other page then all works.
    css is messed up, is anyone working on 1.5.5e/f (e works fine) f not so fine

Plugin Contributions

Default Dynamic Filter - Read Only attributes

can't seen to get to work with read only attributes, I've added the option ids in the settings - am I missing soemthing really obvious

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter - Read Only attributes

Quote Originally Posted by waddtown View Post
    can't seen to get to work with read only attributes, I've added the option ids in the settings - am I missing soemthing really obvious
    Hi,
    I am rebuilding my website with 1.5.5f. but am having display issues with the filter, i have a working 1.5.5e.
    If understand you correctly do this..
    what i did is go to catalog ->Option Name Manager
    create names for items, I sell IT so i added #Cores and CPU Socket Type. leave as dropdown
    then goto Catalog -> Option Values choose the named value and then add a Option Value.
    now go to Catalog -> Attributes Controller. choose a Catagory from the pulldown, choose a product, click display, this adds it underneath.
    then assign options by clicking one under "Adding new attributes", choose option from right window then click insert.
    repeat for as many attributes that you want to create or assign to a product.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter - Read Only attributes

Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    what i did is go to catalog ->Option Name Manager
    create names for items, I sell IT so i added #Cores and CPU Socket Type. leave as dropdown
    Option names need to be 'read only' not dropdown.

Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast