Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ACoin Homepage Slider Support

Cheers Brandon for taking time to look at this. Only getting back to it now as I've been away for a few days. Tried what you suggested but the slider fails to work at all. Without the script in the page it doesn't know what to do with the images so the jquery end doesnt kick in. I am going to try placing them in the html header.php to see what happens. How can the auto load process happen without direction to the jscript directory? Cheers.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jagall View Post
    Cheers Brandon for taking time to look at this. Only getting back to it now as I've been away for a few days. Tried what you suggested but the slider fails to work at all. Without the script in the page it doesn't know what to do with the images so the jquery end doesnt kick in. I am going to try placing them in the html header.php to see what happens. How can the auto load process happen without direction to the jscript directory? Cheers.
    Within the template folder there are a few direcories that will auto load if the files are named right. (ie css, jscritp) So when adding the acoin slider all you have to do how I have it created is upload the files. You currently have your js in a folder called js where it should be in the jscript folder within your template foldder.

The CSS seems to be correct and should load if you remove the code on the home page. If for some reason it does not you can always add it to the bottom of the stylesheet.css and they will load then. But if it begins with stylesheet and is in the css folder found below

includes > templates > YOUR_TEMPLATE > css

Other than that, I would have to look at the code to see what is happening and where the break is.

If you cant figure it out, PM me your gchat address and I can look at it with you if you want.
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Brandon
    I have tried everything, once I remove the script of the html page, it simply does not work, I have change it to this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/template/jscript/jscript_1.7.2.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/template/jscript/jscript_coin-slider.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/template/jscript/jscript_coin-slider.js"></script>

The CSS auto loads but not the jscript. I have stop-start slider also installed and works on ez page, the script for this is in the html header page. Also have zen lightbox whether some of these are causing conflicts?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jagall View Post
    Hi Brandon
    I have tried everything, once I remove the script of the html page, it simply does not work, I have change it to this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/template/jscript/jscript_1.7.2.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/template/jscript/jscript_coin-slider.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/template/jscript/jscript_coin-slider.js"></script>

The CSS auto loads but not the jscript. I have stop-start slider also installed and works on ez page, the script for this is in the html header page. Also have zen lightbox whether some of these are causing conflicts?
    Hmmm... I would guess that either there is a interference with other JS causing the delay or some of the edits that were made to it may have slowed it down as well causing it. It's bothering me that the JS is not auto loading from the folder as it should do just what the css does.

Its hard to figure out the issue on the outside of the site. You could try not removing but temporary disabling any other JS and see if it changes, if it does then you know its with the JS, if that does not fix it then I would see if a fresh install works without any edits. If not then I am not sure where that delay would come from on the site as it loads very quickly on my site and other sites I have put it on.
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

This may be really stupid........but how do I get it to be centered?

I have two images on the slider and they stack on each other. I have read the previous posts about this issue and I checked and it looks like there is only one script running in addition to the slider. I disabled it and it still stacks. This thread will not allow me to put the link so PM me and I will send it to you.

Also, I would like the panel to be centered and haven't figured out how to do this. Any help? Thanks.
    Last edited by sensualpalace; 19 Jul 2012 at 02:42 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sensualpalace View Post
    I have two images on the slider and they stack on each other. I have read the previous posts about this issue and I checked and it looks like there is only one script running in addition to the slider. I disabled it and it still stacks. This thread will not allow me to put the link so PM me and I will send it to you.

Also, I would like the panel to be centered and haven't figured out how to do this. Any help? Thanks.
    What is your website and I can take a look and see whats going on with it
    Zen Cart Help and Design

I sent you a PM with my web address. Thanks for looking for me.

Have you had a chance to look at my website about the slider issue I was having?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sensualpalace View Post
    Have you had a chance to look at my website about the slider issue I was having?
    The domain name you gave me does not show. It has a bunch of ####'s in the middle I dont know if there is some sort of sensor going on but it does not link to your site
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast