Plugin Contributions

Default Aww Crap. I broke it! .htaccess modification?

So I just put in a new website, and needed to redirect my index.html to index.php. This is outside of zencart. I have a link into to my Zencart for my Products.

So this morning I was working on putting in a new Zen Lightbox, because mine didnt work for Firefox. Suddenly I realized I could no longer access my store.
    All I got was a blank page. No content, no matter what page I tried to link into.
    Here's a link to my page full of nothing:
    http://spartanleathers.com/main/store/index.php

I restored a backup, and it still didnt work. I tried restoring the database, and it still didnt work.

I just tried going into my new installation of 1.5, and it also didnt work. In that version I tried going directly to index.php [full link to my new version w/ no products is http://www.spartanleathers.com/shop/index.php ]
    Because of that I think maybe it had nothing to do with my lightbox installation, and maybe it is because of my .htaccess redirects, that also broke a forum on my site.

Either way, I've made the situation worse w/ all the mucking around trying to fix it.

So here is my question. . . .
    What do I do!???!??
    Last edited by Spartan; 7 Mar 2012 at 06:36 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Aww Crap. I broke it! .htaccess modification?

Nevermind.
    I turned on my debug logging and found it was a conflict w/ my Lightbox after all.

Something about multiple declarations of Zen Lightbox. I deleted the file under extra_definitions and it fixed my website.