Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default admin area not redirect, just blank - 1.38a

dear all,

could you please advisd if anyone came across the same problem as mine?

after transfer my 1.38a site from one host to another, the website www.xxx.com works okay, but the admin has problem.
    when typing www.xxx.com/admin, it is just a blank page.
    when typing www.xxx.com/admin/login.php, and fill in username, password, click "login", then it is still a blank page.
    but infact, i'm aready logged in.

also, after chages someting in the admin area, after clicking "save" button, it also gives the blank page. however it is saved succesfully.

does anyone know what it the problem?
    thank you so much for your suggestion in advance.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin area not redirect, just blank - 1.38a

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Dear DrByte,

many appreciated for your quick response.

after i open debug function, then the errors read as follows after go to www.xxx.com/admin

could you please kindly help me to verify what is the problem and how to fix, thank you so much.

HTML Code:
    Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in /mysite folder/admin/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php on line 57

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_FORWARDED_BY in /mysite folder/admin/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php on line 57

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST in /mysite folder/admin/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php on line 57

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /mysite folder/admin/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:57) in /mysite folder/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Notice: Undefined variable: template_dir in /mysite folder/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 72

Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_WS_TEMPLATE - assumed 'DIR_WS_TEMPLATE' in /mysite folder/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mysite folder/admin/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:57) in /mysite folder/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 69

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mysite folder/admin/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:57) in /mysite folder/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 37

Notice: Object of class queryFactoryResult could not be converted to int in Unknown on line 0

Plugin Contributions

on line of 57 of the file admin/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:57
    the code reads:
    HTML Code:
      $request_type = (strtolower($_SERVER['HTTPS']) == 'on' || $_SERVER['HTTPS'] == '1' || strstr(strtoupper($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_BY']),'SSL') || strstr(strtoupper($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST']),'SSL'))  ? 'SSL' : 'NONSSL';

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry5763837 View Post
    after i open debug function, then the errors read as follows after go to www.xxx.com/admin

could you please kindly help me to verify what is the problem and how to fix, thank you so much.

To me, this looks like either something has gone astray when you transferred the files to the new site, OR the /admin/includes/configure.php file has been corrupted.

Oh, and you really need to upgrade ASAP

Cheers
    Rod