Plugin Contributions

Default Broke the English in my Checkout

I dont have any idea what I could have done, [I've been fiddling with .htaccess settings, cleaning out old files, etc... obviously I caused it but I dont know how] but now I'm getting a bunch of errors like this in my php error log:

[09-Mar-2012 14:37:38] PHP Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '/home/myname/public_html/main/store/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/authorizenet.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/myname/public_html/store/zcadmin/modules.php on line 173

I get these to come up when I go into Admin and look at my Payment or Shipping modules screens.

But the customer is seeing the broken english when they go to check out.
    All the english is broken on everything inside from selecting the shipping method to payment, etc.

The thing I notice, is it says "languages/english/modules"
    That isnt right. There are no modules under language/english, and I checked old backups , and no directories matching that either. But I dont know where it is getting that path from. My configure.php doesnt have anything like that in there.

I've got a customer waiting to make a sizable purchase, but wont do it until I get this fixed... , if it doesnt sour him and make him go elsewhere already.

Any ideas on what might be broken?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Broke the English in my Checkout

If you don't have a /includes/languages/english/modules directory, then you've deleted it! Go back to the "stock" Zen Cart install for the version that you're using and copy the modules directory (and its contents and subdirectories) to your shop's file system.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    If you don't have a /includes/languages/english/modules directory, then you've deleted it! Go back to the "stock" Zen Cart install for the version that you're using and copy the modules directory (and its contents and subdirectories) to your shop's file system.

Sure enough. I must have somehow done it w/out realizing it. I even did it before the backup, and found them in an older backup. Once I copied them back in, poof, it works.

Geez, I hate my fat-fingering crap and breaking it.

Plugin Contributions

Glad to have helped!