Plugin Contributions

Default Attribute Images

Hi, Perhaps I am getting this all wrong, but I have added an attribute e.g. colour which I have uploaded different images for, so I thought when I selected the colour from the dropdown menu the image for that particular colour would only show and when you choose another colour, the assigned image for that choice would show, but I think it doesn't work like this, therefore, is there anyway that it can work that only the selected option image will show at a time.

In addition it would be extremely useful if images could be in the same format as for products (i.e. with image handler) so you get the smaller - larger option - I am guessing this would require coding but just wondered if anyone can shed some light. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attribute Images

Hi just back about these image attributes. I realise there are a few mods available that will allow the image to swap with the large one which is probably the best solution though.

I am looking so that when the customer chooses an option from the dropdown menu, then the image will change accordingly. Any advice greatly appreciated. thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I am still seeking assistance on this matter. I would like that the attribute image on choice from a dropdown menu, I do not want swatches appearing all over the place, probably just replace the main image if that is the simplest way. Here is link here so you can see what I am trying to do. Hope someone can be of assistance.

Plugin Contributions

Does this help you? Ajax Image Swapper
    I know this is an older thread but I came across it while having the same problem, and I saw there were no replies to your issue. After doing some more investigating I found the above link. I haven't tried it yet. I'm on ZC 1.5 and this mod is for 1.3.8, but reading the forums I've seen others have gotten it to work in 1.5.

Plugin Contributions

cheers, I had looked at this but was not sure it would do what I wanted it, think I will look at again now you've said it, thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I found this one as well: Additional Image Hover with Main Image
    In the example page, it shows the image changing when you select options in the dropdown. I just installed this 10 min. ago and it did not work that way for me. However, I have a few mods installed on my store that may be affecting it so your experience may be different. I'm going to try this one next: v150 Attribute Image Swap
    I'm also toying with the idea of figuring it all out myself, since there doesn't seem to be any one mod that definitively answers this issue.
    Last edited by singer74; 20 Sep 2012 at 07:51 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Strike that part about the image changing with selection in the dropdown.... I just realized that it only appeared to be doing that because the dropdown covers the attribute images. Selecting within the dropdown does NOT change the main image... only hovering over the attribute images will change the main image. Therefore that mod definitely will not work as is.

Plugin Contributions

thought as much... would be a great addition to have such a feature, kinda would make sense when there is many attributes!! back to the drawing board I guess.