Plugin Contributions

Default How do I move the "Previous Next Navigation Bar Position"?

I have version 1.5.0, and I am using aBagone red template.. On my Showbook Product page, I really like the < prev Listing next> button at the top. I have it selected from Admin-Config-ProductInfo-Previous Next Navigation Bar Position set to "top and Bottom"... The problem is that when it shows up at the top, it "squeezes" the right and left side of the page down (my product description and photos), leaving a huge blank space above it. I am not very familiar with CSS (or PHP in general for that matter) enough to get it to move to the RIGHT OF THE PRODUCT NAME.. if they were cells, I would want the Nav Bar in the same "row" as the product name. ,, that way my product description and main photo, everything actually, will move back UP.. When I have the prev,next bar at the bottom only, the description and photos are how and where I want them, but no bar.... Is there any way to make it go to the top?? to the right of the Product Name? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Here is a link to one of the product pages http://stageandtheaterlighting.com/i...roducts_id=115 ps.. this is only my 2nd post and I am new, so I hope I have provided the proper and enough information. If I have not, please let me know so that next time it will be better.. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Johnnycopilot; 11 Mar 2012 at 03:00 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I move the "Previous Next Navigation Bar Position"?

1:location:includes\templates\your template\templates\tpl_product_info_display.php

find "<!--bof Product Name-->" and "<!--bof Prev/Next top position -->"
    move the second one's whole module right behind the first one;
    2:clear up some thing like "<br/>,<p>,<br class="clearBoth" />" if there were some;
    3:location:includes\templates\your template(if not,at "template_default")\templates\tpl_products_next_previous.php
    clear up some thing like "<br/>,<p>,<br class="clearBoth" />" if there were some;
    4:at tpl_products_next_previous.php will see <div class="navNextPrevList">
    find "navNextPrevList" at includes\templates\your template(if not,at "template_default")\css\
    stylesheet_tm.css or stylesheet.css
    under the css code and set a smaller value to it's width;

if you donot kwow PHP CODE and CSS,I think it will spend too much time to solve a problem of layout;
    it would be much faster to find someone to modify for you;

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your help and time, but nothing seemed to happen.. I will explain what I did.. after each step that I executed, I checked to see if they had moved...
    first, I moved "<!--bof Prev/Next top position -->" file directly after "<!--bof Product Name-->" there was nothing like br/>,<p>,<br class="clearBoth" />" that I saw.. That part looked pretty clean to me, but I don't know what it's supposed to look like anyway.. Then in location:includes\templates\template_default (no page like that in abagon template)\templates\tpl_products_next_previous.php clear up some thing like "<br/>,<p>,<br class="clearBoth" />" if there were some; -
    Here I got a little confused because I didn't see anything like that, so I tried a few things. I removed <p class="navNextPrevCounter"><?php echo (PREV_NEXT_PRODUCT); ?><?php echo ($position+1 . "/" . $counter); ?></p>
    nothing happened..
    I then removed <div class="navNextPrevWrapper centeredContent">
    and I believe this is were the prev/next went to the left of the page, UNDER the product name... I put that code back.
    then I went to BOTH CSS (default and abagon) and tried this individually and together.... I didn't see any kind of width value, here is what was in the abagon CSS Stylesheet originally
    .navNextPrevCounter {
    margin: 0em;
    font-size: 0.9em;
    }
    .navNextPrevList {
    display: inline;
    white-space: nowrap;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 4px 2px;
    list-style-type: none;
    }
    so.... I took out white-space: nowrap; nothing, so then I added vertical-align: top;
    to .navNextPrevList and then to .navNextPrevCounter ,,, thinking perhaps the little counter numbers were keeping the buttons "down",, but that didn't work...
    There is a chance that I just didn't follow your instructions exactly, or I missed something when you said ... 3:location:includes\templates\your template(if not,at "template_default")\templates\tpl_products_next_previous.php
    clear up some thing like "<br/>,<p>,<br class="clearBoth" />" if there were some;
    .. but,, nevertheless I never got the prev/next buttons to move UP,,, just sideways .... and when it moved sideways it went below the product name.. Do you see any mistakes I made, or something I missed? If not, is there something else that I can try to get those buttons up, to the right of the product name? oh, and thank you very much for your reply and your time!!

Plugin Contributions

I am replying to my own thread because I believe that's what I am supposed to do when I don't get an answer, instead of re-post? is that correct?

Plugin Contributions

Well I got an answer that may be correct, but it's possible that I did something wrong.. perhaps someone can look at the solution provided, then look at what I did, and see if I made an error?? well, anyway, thanks for the first reply I got, and thanks in advance for any further help that I may get!!