Plugin Contributions

Default "in store pick-up" limited to only people really close to my location...

I want friends and family and other people who are very local to me to be able to buy the products online and then either pick them up from me, or I bring the product to them the next time I see them rather than charging them shipping...

I don't really know how the in store pick-up shipping module determines eligibility... I don't want someone in another state (or even more than, say, 30 miles away from where I am) to be able to use this "shipping" method. Is this possible?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "in store pick-up" limited to only people really close to my location...

You are filtering the shipping options on the address of the customer: if you want finer control than the province/state, like postcodes or cities or metropolitan areas you will probably need to look at Advanced Shipper, a commercial module.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...