Plugin Contributions

Default Admin Page is blank

Using the latest version of zen cart.

I have gone through and read the tutorials on this problem, but I feel like I'm somewhat over my head.

What happened was, I had tried to install CKforEditor so that I could get an HTML editor for my pages. I felt when I was doing this that I might be missing a step. But I had backed up my files a day or two before, so went ahead with the module.

the store front looks fine, but the admin was blank. So I went and uploaded my backed up files, but still getting a blank admin page. I checked out the "cache" files, there are hundreds of documents in there. Furthermore, it seems to me that if the backuped files had worked, I would be missing the changes that I made last night. So I am just totally confused.

Any help would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Page is blank

Plugin Contributions

I should add, I'm using Filezilla to do all of this uploading.

Plugin Contributions

Just look at the newest error log file in /cache and post its contents here if it isn't clear what it's telling you.

Plugin Contributions

All of the cache documents have a title of MyDebugAdmin, except the very first one, which has a title of:

sess_3da8442f9a830a02dde19f480cf755b4

The MyDebugAdmin files are all march 11. The latest says:

[11-Mar-2012 12:09:34] PHP Warning: define() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in /hermes/waloraweb026/b1097/moo.carolsilrumcom/catalog/includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php on line 14
    [11-Mar-2012 12:09:35] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/waloraweb026/b1097/moo.carolsilrumcom/catalog/zest/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/ckeditor.php:20) in /hermes/waloraweb026/b1097/moo.carolsilrumcom/catalog/zest/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 28
    [11-Mar-2012 12:09:36] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/waloraweb026/b1097/moo.carolsilrumcom/catalog/zest/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/ckeditor.php:20) in /hermes/waloraweb026/b1097/moo.carolsilrumcom/catalog/zest/includes/functions/general.php on line 21

Plugin Contributions

That CK editor, I'm willing just to forget all about that, and just do the best that I can with the plain text editor. I'm just trying to get back to yesterday at this point.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Temporarily delete that zest/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/ckeditor.php file.

Then fix whatever is wrong with the file. See here: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=87

And when you're done fixing that, be sure to rename your admin foldername since you've now shared its name with the world.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much.