Plugin Contributions

help question Template problem- Ashley pink

i am trying to add a new template to my site, i have added the includes file to the route directory. i have selected the template but when it is live it looks a complete mess.

i have followed all the video instructions and made all the changes they suggest in order to make it look like the demo, and it looks nothing like it.

can anyone help?

this is what it should look like http://www.picaflor-azul.com/free-de...id=ashley_pink

and my site www.magicalbeings.co.uk

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Template problem

Sinfully,

It looks like you haven't completely copied up all the files from the template package.

I'd suggest you upload them again, and check to make sure they all get transferred.

Then, make sure you follow all of her instructions to set up the template. She does a *fantastic* job of putting step by step instructions in her packages...but you'll only be able to make it look like her demo site if you follow each step *exactly*.

Good luck!

John

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Template problem- Ashley pink

hi john,

thanks for getting back to me, i have uploaded each file seperatly and followed the videos and the instructions for changing each admin bit to look like it should.

i also feel there is a file missing or something as there is no pink on the site but like i say i have uploaded each file from the includes folder individually to insure each file is there.

i have even re-downloaded the files and uploaded them again.
    there are more files in the read me folder i wonder if these need uploading?

suzi

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Template problem- Ashley pink

Quote Originally Posted by sinfully View Post
    hi john,

thanks for getting back to me, i have uploaded each file seperatly and followed the videos and the instructions for changing each admin bit to look like it should.

i also feel there is a file missing or something as there is no pink on the site but like i say i have uploaded each file from the includes folder individually to insure each file is there.

i have even re-downloaded the files and uploaded them again.
    there are more files in the read me folder i wonder if these need uploading?

suzi
    Please ask any questions related to the Ashley Pink template on the Ashley Pink template thread here:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168304

Thanks,

Anne