Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock vs. Sales Report Thread

Quote Originally Posted by petsupplies4u View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has seen the following error: "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

I've installed the latest Sales vs Stock Plugin on a fresh 1.5.1 Zen Cart build.

I've had the same error on the test & live sight.

Cheers
    I'm having this problem too. Any solution yet?

Also, considering we have over 50,000 products online, can we have an export option in this module?

Many thanks,
    Ashely

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ashely View Post
    I'm having this problem too. Any solution yet?

Also, considering we have over 50,000 products online, can we have an export option in this module?

Many thanks,
    Ashely
    Do you have the stock with attributes plugin also installed?

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this Mod. I have Zen v 1.5.0.

When I execute stats_stock.php, I receive the same error -

"WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

Only one item appears in the results. We have 500 products, no Attributes to worry about.

There is no indication what the error is. There is no apparent log to check.

What could the error be and how do I fix it?

Regards,
    John L
    BobbiBop
    John Larson
    The BobbiBopStuff Store

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ts232 View Post
    Do you have the stock with attributes plugin also installed?
    No, I don't have the stock with attributes plugin installed. I also only have one item showing up on the screen.

Thanks,
    Ashely

Plugin Contributions

Hi Folks. I have finally gotten around to upgrading my site from 1.3.9h to 1.5.3 and am able to reproduce some of the problems that you have been having on 1.5.x installs.

Unfortunately, there does not quite yet seem to be a reliable Stock by Attributes solution for 1.5.3. When there is one, I will likely update this report to work with it. In the mean time, I will take a look at creating a simplified version of this report that will at least report the sales by attribute, even if it is not able to track the actual stock counts. Until then, this report will *only* work on sites that have the Stock with Attributes plug-in installed.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ts232 View Post
    Unfortunately, there does not quite yet seem to be a reliable Stock by Attributes solution for 1.5.3. When there is one, I will likely update this report to work with it. In the mean time, I will take a look at creating a simplified version of this report that will at least report the sales by attribute, even if it is not able to track the actual stock counts. Until then, this report will *only* work on sites that have the Stock with Attributes plug-in installed.
    So I got tired of waiting for a non-beta version of stock by attributes to be released, and rewrote this report to work with the commercial Products Options Stock Manager (http://vinosdefrutastropicales.com/i...products_id=46), which is what I am now using for my stock by attributes needs. If you do not have this plugin installed the report should still work, but it will not break down sales and stock by attributes.

I have submitted the new version to the moderators and will let you know here when it is approved.

Plugin Contributions

Hi TS232

I want to say thanks for a great mod. I use it as the base for all of my ordering. I can't understand why it is not included in ZC by default.

Of course it was as good as it could be , so I added a couple of things:
    1/ A dropdown so I could run the report by category
    2/ Added the sales value so I can get a better look at where the $ are coming from
    3/ Tidied the currency formatting

The changes were pretty minor, so if you think that they would be useful additions to others, I can fire them over to you (LMK how is best)

I also have a report mod in the approval process I used your format/methods as the basis for - just a report which shows all inactive products - I suspected I would catch a couple of products which shouldn't have been inactive. I was right, so I thought it would be a useful report for others.

Cheers & thanks for your contribution.

Pat

Plugin Contributions

Hello All!

I downloaded and implemented this addon; "Sales VS Stock Report"
    but I don't know if it is working the way it should.

Basically when I run a report it's only showing some of the information. It seems as if there should be several pages but there is no button or link to go to another page. For example when I sort by stock alphabetically ascending it only shows the stock from A-M but there is no other page or button to click to display the rest i.e. N-Z. Likewise if I sort alphabetically descending it only shows from Z-W.

I have tried sorting in different ways like "qty in stock" but it's always the same, only one page of information is displayed and I know that there should be more.

Any advice or help would be very much appreciated :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12