Plugin Contributions

Default How can I move the price field to the left

Hello,
    Some people complained to me that the price field in the product listing is too far to the right and away from the picture of the item (which is on the left).
    I could not find a way to do it using the admin tool and the only way I managed to do this was by editing the file: ..zencart/includes/modules/product_listing.php
    and inserting:
    '<br>' . zen_get_products_display_price($listing->fields['products_id']) .

making the line appear like this:

$lc_text = '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > 0 and $_GET['filter_id']) > 0 ? zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > 0 ? zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' . $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' . $listing->fields['products_name'] . '<br>' . zen_get_products_display_price($listing->fields['products_id']) . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">' . zen_trunc_string(zen_clean_html(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listi ng->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '</div>' ;

I also changed the line:
    $lc_price = zen_get_products_display_price($listing->fields['products_id']) . '<br />';
    to:
    $lc_price = '<br />';

to stop the price appearing on the right.

Is there a more elegant way to do this?

Thanks,
    Amnon.

Plugin Contributions

Default moving the price field to the left

Hello,
    Some people complained to me that the price field in the product listing is too far to the right and away from the picture of the item (which is on the left).
    I could not find a way to do it using the admin tool and the only way I managed to do this was by editing the file: ..zencart/includes/modules/product_listing.php
    and inserting:
    '<br>' . zen_get_products_display_price($listing->fields['products_id']) .

making the line appear like this:

$lc_text = '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > 0 and $_GET['filter_id']) > 0 ? zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > 0 ? zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' . $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' . $listing->fields['products_name'] . '<br>' . zen_get_products_display_price($listing->fields['products_id']) . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">' . zen_trunc_string(zen_clean_html(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listi ng->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '</div>' ;

I also changed the line:
    $lc_price = zen_get_products_display_price($listing->fields['products_id']) . '<br />';
    to:
    $lc_price = '<br />';

to stop the price appearing on the right.

Is there a more elegant way to do this?

I also posted this under the General category. Only then I saw this category and thought it is more suitable.

Thanks,
    Amnon.