Plugin Contributions

Default Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource

All,

I have ZC v150 installed and functioning with a template (241) and a few modules (TinyMCE, UPS_v15, etc).

I recently installed a MOD (ZC Inventory Report Module) which does not appear to support the ZC Admin Security Functionality though it reports to support v150. I say this because, despite the fact that I selected the add-on in the profile, I receive the 'Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource' message using any account other than SuperUser.

I checked for support for this module in the forums and find only a few passing references to it. Therefore, I am not requesting support for the module but would instead like to troubleshoot it myself. Of course, this will require a bit of knowledge of how the ZC Admin Security works.

Is there anyone out there who can provide the broad strokes for how ZC Admin Security works or point me to some reading?

Any assistance is very much appreciated!
    Michael (Zen Greenhorn)
    Remember: Every expert started out as a beginner!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource

Some personal research revealed that there appears to be an invalid entry in the admin_pages_to_profiles table in the database. It looks like the php filename (stats_inventory_report) should be there. However, what is actually listed is inventory_report.

It would help if someone could shed some light on how this name is defined and how/where it gets into the database. However, I will keep looking myself...
    Michael (Zen Greenhorn)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource

Try posting in the help thread for that contribution

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193167

as you are more likely to get help from the contrib writer if they know the issue relates to their mod
    Webzings Design
    Semi retired from Web Design

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much! Seems I need to learn a little about searching here as well!
    Michael (Zen Greenhorn)