Hi

I am looking for an affiliate add on for Zencart with a specific feature.

Unlike standard affiliate programs, I want my affiliates to be lead generators, who get paid on sales from that lead. Not a standard one-off payment for the lead.

So in practical terms...

Sara is my affiliate. She gets John to go to my site and buy some goods. I want Sara to get commission on all of John's purchases for a period of time. Maybe she gets 7% of all the sales John makes for 1 year, or forever, or something like that.

I am guessing this will mean a connection is made between John's information, and Sara's name at database level? So, it doesn't rely on a cookie, which can be cleaned out by the user.

You see I will only have a small number of affiliates, who I personally know. They will probably be 'signing up' people offline, and sending to my site. I don't mind having to do a little 'hand tuning' e.g. assigning the name of the affiliate to a new customer when I know that Sara sent them to me if I need to. But then I would want the script to do all the rest of the work involved in affiliate calculations etc.

Can this, or something like to be done with a specific affiliate script that you know about? I have looked at a few, and so far can't find one. I was just wondering if anybody knew of one that did this.

Thanks

Paul