Plugin Contributions

Default Price Comparison MOD Development Issue

Hello. I hired an outside source to help me develop a price comparison mod. Basically what happens is the customer will click on a button and put in the competitor's price and website and the price will automatically change at the checkout. It works great... BUT I am having this issue.

If the customer shops on my website, adds the products to the shopping cart (the are NOT using the price comparison mod) and then begins the checkout process by signing up or logging in the price of the product then changes to $0.00... Where would I begin to look?

I am thinking maybe in includes/classes/shopping_cart or includes/classes/orders?? I hope I can get some help then I can release this MOD when it is working 100%

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Price Comparison MOD Development Issue

I found the following code:
    PHP Code:
       // BOF : BEST PRICE GURANTEE

if($products->fields['bpg_price'])
          {

$this->contents[$products->fields['products_id']]['bpg_price'] = $products->fields['bpg_price'];

$this->contents[$products->fields['products_id']]['bpg_shipping_cost'] = $products->fields['bpg_shipping_cost'];

$this->contents[$products->fields['products_id']]['bpg_competitor_website'] = $products->fields['bpg_competitor_website'];
          }

// EOF : BEST PRICE GURANTEE 
    this is in includes/classes/shopping_cart.php Removed it and now it works I believe will have to do further testing, until i login then it goes to the normal price doesn't carry the price comparison price.
    Last edited by ryanb4614; 21 Mar 2012 at 11:37 AM.