Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Upgraded to V150 now admin Access is gone

I upgraded to lates version and now I have no admin access, can not edit admin info, add new admin, nothing. When linked is clicked on it goes to an error page. Please point me in the right direction. Silks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgraded to V150 now admin Access is gone

In versions prior to 1.5.0 the Admin user control was in the Tools->Admin Settings menu. That was removed and replaced with a new top-level menu entitled Admin Access Management.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

The Admin Access Management is not there at all. Missing from the tool bar.. Silks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What exactly did you do to get to this point?
    What were the steps you took in your upgrade? Who did your upgrade for you, and how?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

yep same here - upgraded from 1.37 to 1.50 using fantastico.

Is there a fix to this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by john_12 View Post
    yep same here - upgraded from 1.37 to 1.50 using fantastico.

Is there a fix to this yet?
    The "fix" is to not use Fantastico, but to follow the upgrade instructions provided in the documents folder of the download pack. Fantastico and other auto-installers often make critical errors (especially when you have addons or mods installed in your old version).

Hopefully you made a back up before you used Fantastico to do your upgrade. This will allow you to roll back to your pre-upgrade state and start fresh with the manual process.
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Please report your problem to Fantastico directly: https://netenberg.com/#customer.html

Part of my problem I found is that I have two Admin folders, one is admin and the other is zc_admin. How do I combine them into a new secure folder? Silks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The same way you would if you were doing a proper normal upgrade by hand. Use the NEW one only, and add in the things required by any customizations you've made or (compatible) addons you've added, and then delete the old one. www.zen-cart.com/upgrade

Plugin Contributions

I've just experienced the same thing. Its like it disappeard into thin air. I already had it up and running and created two new super users. At some point later it disapppeared from the top level menu.

jUST FOUND THE SOLUTION. /INCLUDES/FILENAME.PHP WAS ORIG 1.39
    Last edited by pixelpadre; 10 Jun 2012 at 11:50 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast