Plugin Contributions

Default trouble moving site - php error 500 server error

Hello,

I'm trying to move a Zen Cart site from one hosting account to another (same host - Bluehost) and having
    problems. I followed this tutorial for the move: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=100

I can access the admin side of the moved site, but when trying to get to the store itself, I get an "error 500 server error"

This was a manual install, using Zen 1.39h, and the demo data worked fine. I didn't start having the problem until I migrated the files over from the other account. I kept the configure.php files from the initial working installation (from the includes and the admin/includes directories) and have verified that my paths are correct.

The debug logs in the cache folder always say the same thing: "PHP Fatal error: Class 'dropDownObserver' not found in /home7/.../includes/autoload_func.php on line 79"

Does anyone have any idea what went wrong and how to fix it, or further troubleshoot it?

Thank you!

GregorW
    Albuquerque, NM

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: trouble moving site - php error 500 server error

That means that whatever file contains the code for the class named 'dropDownObserver' is missing from the new site.

When you transfer files, you need to make sure all the transfers work correctly, without errors or timeouts.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.