Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Estorenow template help

Hello folks im a bit of a newbie to zencart, im using the estorenow template, iv got a very basic idea of how to edit and change bits. im having trouble changing the facebook link at the bottom. on the template its spelt wrong "Feacebook" and idea how i can change this and spell it correctly?

im using a service called "ipage" and filezilla my website is
    www.voodoostore13.com

thankyou

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Estorenow template help

Use the Admin - Tools - Developers Tool Kit to search for feacebook to see what file it's in.

BTW, you really don't want your Zencart site inside a frame. There's a good chance your payment processors won't work, and if you have further problems, we can't inspect the code on your site to help out.

Plugin Contributions

wow! thankyou so much for the speedy reply! i didnt even notice that search option on the tool kit, all this time iv been trawling through one file at a time trying to edit bits and bobs lol. Im using the paypal cart, i did a test purchase and it seemed to work fine. is this an issue because i really am a bit of a novice :)
    also is there anyway of making the logo/banner longer?

Plugin Contributions

Since there's no reason for your site to be inside a frame, I'd suggest not doing so, just to be sure. You'll probably have to ask your host about it.

You can't 'stretch' an image. That image is 300px wide. You'll need to create/come by an image that's as wide as your header.

Plugin Contributions

to be honest with you mate im not enetirly sure what you mean by "inside a frame" is it a simple procedure to fix this? will it look any different?

thnx again

Plugin Contributions

Your site is contained inside HTML <frame> tags. It's an outdated method of inserting content from one website into another, which doesn't apply to your site anyway. If you didn't set it up that way, you may have to contact your host and ask them how to remove the <frame> tags.

How did you install Zencart ?

Plugin Contributions

aaah i see that makes a little more sense, im using a hosting service called "ipage" it gives you a control panel with something called "simple scripts" from their i tried wordpress but i couldnt get on with it, so i clicked on zarncart and it just installed it on my space and i went from their

i didnt even realise their was a forum until today so im glad i stumbeld across it. iv basicly been watching zencart tutorials on youtube.

Plugin Contributions

hello back again! i spoke to my host and he said that i need to remove the frames at my end i think u was right tho! when i go to my site from http://voodoostorecom.ipage.com/vood...php?main_page= the checkout, facebook and twitter links work fine but when i go via www.voodoostore13.com it doesnt , it lets me add items to cart but doesnt take me to paypal at the end like it does when i go from the first link

Plugin Contributions

I use iPage as well. What you need to do is go into Domain Central and click on your domain name in the list. You then need to click onto pointers and Point the domain to the directory where your zen cart files are. If they are in the main directory then have it point to Home Directory on the drop down or if it is a sub directory you need to point it to there e.g. you have a folder called "store" where all your zen cart files are then put in the sub directory /store. You will then need to change your Zen Cart configure.php to reflect on these changes. I will post more if you need any more help.

Plugin Contributions

Another thing you could try is deleting the install and starting again. And in the steps choose your actual domain you want to use and set it up from there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast