Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Merchant Center Feeder for ZC v1.5.x

mike,
    the error is in your mySQL mode. you need to run an sql command something like:

Code:
    mysql > SET GLOBAL sql_mode=(SELECT REPLACE(@@sql_mode,'ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY',''));
    if you are on a shared hosting platform, i would look to your hosting company for help.

good luck.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Ok so i did some research on :
    Code:
    ERROR 1055 (42000): Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'test.web_log.user_id' which is not functionally 
    dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible 
    with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
    I then changed $products query in catalog/Googlefroogle.php
    Code:
    $products_query = "SELECT distinct(pd.products_name), p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.products_type, GREATEST(p.products_date_added, IFNULL(p.products_last_modified, 0), IFNULL(p.products_date_available, 0)) AS base_date, p.products_date_available, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_quantity, pt.type_handler, p.products_weight" . $additional_attributes . "                           FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p
                                 LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id)
                                 LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd ON (p.products_id = pd.products_id)
                                 LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCT_TYPES . " pt ON (p.products_type=pt.type_id)"
                               . $additional_tables . 
                               "WHERE p.products_status = 1
                                 AND p.products_type <> 3
                                 AND p.product_is_call <> 1
                                 AND p.product_is_free <> 1
                                 AND pd.language_id = " . (int)$languages->fields['languages_id'] ."
                                 AND (
                                  p.products_image IS NOT NULL
                                  OR p.products_image != ''
                                  OR p.products_image != '" . PRODUCTS_IMAGE_NO_IMAGE . "'
                                  )
                               GROUP BY pd.products_name
                               ORDER BY p.products_id ASC" . $limit . $offset . ";";
    To

Code:
    $products_query = "SELECT p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_description, pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id, GREATEST(p.products_date_added, IFNULL(p.products_last_modified, 0), IFNULL(p.products_date_available, 0)) AS base_date, p.products_date_available, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_quantity, pt.type_handler, p.products_weight" . $additional_attributes . "                             FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p
                                   LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id)
                                   LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd ON (p.products_id = pd.products_id)
                                   LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCT_TYPES . " pt ON (p.products_type=pt.type_id)
                                   LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c ON (p2c.products_id = p.products_id)" . $additional_tables;
                    $order_by .= " GROUP BY pd.products_name, p.products_id";

$where = " WHERE p.products_status = 1
                       AND p.products_type <> 3
                       AND p.product_is_call <> 1
                       AND p.product_is_free <> 1
                       AND pd.language_id = " . (int) $languages->fields['languages_id'] . "
                       AND (
                         p.products_image IS NOT NULL
                         AND p.products_image != ''
                         AND p.products_image != '" . PRODUCTS_IMAGE_NO_IMAGE . "'
                       )";
    This fixed the problem and generated the feed.

I now get a shipping rate log error warning
    [12-Feb-2020 16:56:01 UTC] Request URI: /googlefroogle.php?feed=fy_un_tp&limit=&offset=&x=33&y=6&key=fcbfcf8577, IP address: 100.2.167.42#1 google_base->shipping_rate() called at [/home/teer/public_html/includes/classes/google_base.php:338]
    #2 google_base->create_regular_product() called at [/home/teer/public_html/googlefroogle.php:479]
    --> PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/teer/public_html/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 590.
    thanx
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

I am on 155f with classic green template.

I keep getting the error message "Insufficient match of microdata price information" although I automatically update the feed every day.

The problem seems to be linked to the fact I round prices to the nearest 5 cents.

The feed has the correct rounded prices.

My landing pages show the correct rounded prices but google somehow finds the "not rounded" prices on my web site.

I do the rounding in functions_general.php
    Code:
    $number = round($number / 5, $precision) * 5;
    return $number;
    Just after the * Return all GET params as (usually hidden) POST params section

I just realised that paypal also uses the "not rounded" prices.

Maybe I need to also do my rounding somewhere else?

Any help appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Only have option to display tax (True/False) but some products are taxable and others are not. How can we pick tax class per product (from product) as when each product is created tax class is assigned on product page. Tax rate is same its just some products are taxable and others are not.

Plugin Contributions

Default Google Merchant Center Feeder for ZC v1.5.x

I'm currently revising the code in this mod, still for 1.56, so if anyone wants to detail problems they currently have/have had and fixed in the current version from the plugins (named as 1.4.7), please open an issue:

https://github.com/torvista/Zen_Cart..._Center_Feeder
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Is it possible to add the field g:sale_price for articles that have special price?

Plugin Contributions

Should be possible.

Plugin Contributions

Just to say that I downloaded the latest GitHub version today to my xampp V157 test site and it works fine, I needed to up the memory size as it uses more - The google script is now using: 180719KB of memory.
    Peak usage: 180722KB of memory.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    Just to say that I downloaded the latest GitHub version today to my xampp V157 test site and it works fine, I needed to up the memory size as it uses more - The google script is now using: 180719KB of memory.
    Peak usage: 180722KB of memory.
    How many items are you putting in the feeder? Last I worked with this there is a memory issue and once you get paste a certain amount it dies. Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shrimp-gumbo-mmmhhh View Post
    How many items are you putting in the feeder? Last I worked with this there is a memory issue and once you get paste a certain amount it dies. Thank you!
    Not so many, 631 items.

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast