Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Merchant Center Feeder for ZC v1.5.x

In the Docs for this mod, it mentioned that using Stock By Attribute (another mod) could let Google Merchant Center Feeder create variant products for each product.

Quote Originally Posted by Numinix
    (Optional) If using attributes to offer variations of your products, install Stock by Attributes (refer to the tips section for more information)
    I have Stock By Attribute installed and I have variant data for each product, but my feed doesn't show the variant data.

Is there something I am missing?

Plugin Contributions

Hi .not sure if this has been asked before but using 1.5.1 zen with latest feed
    when ever I do a update the amount of items are always less than what I have in my shop
    for example I have 558 products but google shows 501 ..
    I have been though a easy populate file and corrected any errors I have seen ..
    What else do I need to do to find errors so I can upload the entire file

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I'm trying to install the latest copy of this from numunux website but when I do the database all I keep getting is "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

Here is the patch database:
    PHP Code:
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value '1.14.0' WHERE configuration_key 'GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_VERSION' LIMIT 1;

SET @configuration_group_id=0;
    SELECT (@configuration_group_id:=configuration_group_id
    FROM configuration_group 
    WHERE configuration_group_title 
    'Google Merchant Center Feeder Configuration' 
    LIMIT 1;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_idconfiguration_titleconfiguration_keyconfiguration_valueconfiguration_descriptionconfiguration_group_idsort_orderdate_addeduse_functionset_functionVALUES
    (NULL'Third Party Inventory Plugin''GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_SWITCH_STOCK_PLUGIN''none''Does your system use a third party plugin for managing variant/attribute inventory?  Select the plugin used or leave as \'none\' for default action:'" . $configuration_group_id . "560NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\' => \'none\', \'text\' => \'none\'), array(\'id\' => \'stockbyattributes\', \'text\' => \'Stock By Attributes\'), array(\'id\' => \'numinixproductvariants\', \'text\' => \'Numinix Product Variants\')),'); 
    Please can someone help me to get this working?

Plugin Contributions

I am using Google Merchant Feeder v1.13 and Zen Cart v1.5. I had previously gotten exemption from Google Merchant Center for providing unique product identifiers. Now they have changed their requirements and as of July 15th, I am no longer exempt, but must put in an "identifier_exists" attribute and set the value to none. I have no idea how or where to do this. Is this something the feeder should do for me? Perhaps Numinix has just not got around to updating the Merchant Feeder add-on to reflect these new requirements by Google. Please help as now my feed gets errors when I try to upload it to google, saying it lacks unique product identifiers, which my products do not have. Each one is a unique one of a kind piece.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tucson View Post
    I am using Google Merchant Feeder v1.13 and Zen Cart v1.5. I had previously gotten exemption from Google Merchant Center for providing unique product identifiers. Now they have changed their requirements and as of July 15th, I am no longer exempt, but must put in an "identifier_exists" attribute and set the value to none. I have no idea how or where to do this. Is this something the feeder should do for me? Perhaps Numinix has just not got around to updating the Merchant Feeder add-on to reflect these new requirements by Google. Please help as now my feed gets errors when I try to upload it to google, saying it lacks unique product identifiers, which my products do not have. Each one is a unique one of a kind piece.
    Did you ever get this figured out?
    I'm having the same issue and can't figure out where or how to add a "Unique Product Identifier".

I've looked at Admin>Configuration>Google Merchant Center Feeder Configuration and I don't see any options for this at all.

What am I not seeing?

Plugin Contributions

Well I've decided to simply give up......

Google seems to want more effort put into this mess than I have time for.
    I've got too many suppliers with to many shipping rate options to make this worth my time.

Plugin Contributions

excuse my ignorance, but where do I get the link for my feeds?

Plugin Contributions

oh never mind! got it!

Plugin Contributions

I have the latest version of google merchant center feeder installed on zen cart 1.5.0. The shop has 1951 products and it is taking close to an hour to generate the feed. Could that length of time be improved upon at the server level by providing more resources for the generation process? If so what should be requested?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Serious View Post
    Did you ever get this figured out?
    I'm having the same issue and can't figure out where or how to add a "Unique Product Identifier".

I've looked at Admin>Configuration>Google Merchant Center Feeder Configuration and I don't see any options for this at all.

What am I not seeing?
    If you are still looking for help here, I have a small code edit you can do to get this working. The code edit is simple (about 4 lines) and will insert the identifier_exists = false element into the XML output. It will ONLY insert this if you DO NOT have UPC/ISBN/EAN set for your products. You will have to have the "UPC/ISBN/EAN" configuration option set to true in the google merchant configuration area, and this does require numinix product fields being installed.

STEP 0: BACK UP your_catalog/includes/classes/google_base.php
    Step 1: Open your_catalog/includes/classes/google_base.php
    Step 2: Go to ~ line 409
    Step 3: Replace the following:

} elseif ($products->fields['products_ean'] != '') {
    $ean = $dom->createElement('g:ean');
    $ean->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($this->google_base_xml_sanitizer($products->fields['products_ean'])));
    $item->appendChild($ean);
    }
    }
    with

} elseif ($products->fields['products_ean'] != '') {
    $ean = $dom->createElement('g:ean');
    $ean->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($this->google_base_xml_sanitizer($products->fields['products_ean'])));
    $item->appendChild($ean);
    } else {
    $identifier_exists = $dom->createElement('g:identifier_exists');
    $identifier_exists->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($this->google_base_xml_sanitizer('False')));
    $item->appendChild($identifier_exists);
    }
    }
    Step4: Save the file.

You can verify that the feed is correct by viewing the xml source and searching for identifier_exists. Any product without UPC/ISBN/EAN should have this field set.

Enjoy!

Lev

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast